Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pam
Forum: Beads June 16th 08, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Pam
Looking for pendants in stones

Hi Tass,
I sell geniuine Miyuki Delicas and Charms, but not other types of beads.
In the USA.
http://www.beadhopper.com
Pam

Tass wrote:
I have been buying on ebay BUT lately I have been receiving...
Forum: Jewelry June 6th 08, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 0
Posted By Pam
SeedBead stuff

I just got my beadstore up and running online and am looking for
photos to put in my gallery section.

If you would like to have a photo appear of your best work, I'd love to
put one up for you.
I...
Forum: Beads June 5th 08, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Pam
Seed Bead Work

I just got my beadstore up and running online and am looking for
photos to put in my gallery section.

If you would like to have a photo appear of your best work, I'd love to
put one up for you.
I...
Forum: Beads April 21st 08, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By Pam
Head Count for the Vegas Bead Shows

I've only made one thing, a bracelet, haha.

I'd reallylike to do beaded purses and things like that. I guess that
is done on a loom but I pretty much know nothing at this point.
Pam

Christina...
Forum: Beads April 4th 08, 07:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By Pam
Head Count for the Vegas Bead Shows

Sounds like you're REALLY looking forward to this!~
Actually, I'm new to beading and didn't know there was a show until you
posted it. LOL
Is there a link I can look at?
Pam

Sterling wrote:
WOOO...
Forum: Beads April 3rd 08, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By Pam
Head Count for the Vegas Bead Shows

I live in Vegas. LOL
So, I'm sure I"ll be there! LOL
Pam

Sterling wrote:
No one else going to VEGAS???

Sterling
Forum: Beads April 3rd 08, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By Pam
My first Cellinis

Hi!
Where did you learn the technique?
I love that style too and would love to try my hand at it.
Beautiful bracelet, by the way. :D
Pam

Beadbimbo wrote:
I just learned the Cellini spiral. I...