Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: Jewelry December 2nd 08, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
[ADVERT} must sell VIGOR ENGRAVING MACHINE

this vigor engraving machine is very precise ,because of this is made
in japan.

you can not buy this machine anymore.it is not like that made in china
or other.

i got this machine long time ago...
Forum: Sewing September 28th 08, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
must sell consew heavy duty leather sewing machine.

hi,all

my name is Yoshi and i am jewelry designer and maker ,and also was
interested in making other leather thing,however never had time to do
it,and as the time passed , my eyes are getting weak...
Forum: Jewelry May 4th 08, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
about magnetic polisher

On May 3, 4:46 am, Ted Frater wrote:
wrote:
I had Raytech CMF600 system,then recently machine is broken.
Anyway,I need replacement,If its same...
Forum: Jewelry May 3rd 08, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
about magnetic polisher

I had Raytech CMF600 system,then recently machine is broken.
Anyway,I need replacement,If its same model It cost me about $1000.
one grade small (CMF400 system)is$480.or (CMF410---$579.)

I do not...
Forum: Jewelry March 26th 08, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
About Fine Silver

Hi,all
I have two questions.

1.Which one is softer between Fine Silver and 24kt gold?

2.Which type of solder(Easy ,M, H) I should use for soldering between
fine silver and fine silver?
(if its...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5