Showing results 1 to 25 of 73
Search took 0.92 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Becky A
Forum: Needlework February 17th 09, 09:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Becky A
Written by an Australian Dentist

Dawne Peterson wrote:
"Barbara" wrote
Written by an Australian Dentist

(snip)
While it is a good thing that whoever wrote this appreciates the United
States, I think honouring the...
Forum: Needlework January 22nd 09, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Becky A
Legit site or spam haven

anne wrote:
I've been web surfing and stumbled upon a site that has freebies. Has anyone
subscribed to http://cross-stitchers-club.com/?

That site resulted in a mega-catfight on a private...
Forum: Needlework October 1st 08, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Becky A
Ping: Becky Andresen

fran wrote:
Have you received my emails about the Qsnaps? Please let me know if
you are still interested.

Holy smokes, you would NOT believe the trouble I have been having with
my email in the...
Forum: Needlework September 22nd 08, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 27
Posted By Becky A
New Releases

I believe that can all be summarized down to two words.

Oh snap!

I'm just sorry that the time to participate in the last Stitch-along
didn't materialize for me. I'll get around to doing those...
Forum: Needlework September 15th 08, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
Posted By Becky A
Is it legal with this group

MargW wrote:
Becky A wrote:
MargW wrote:
Becky A wrote:
MargW wrote:
Barbara wrote:
Is it legal with this group to scan in a cross stitch pattern to
share with...
Forum: Needlework September 14th 08, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
Posted By Becky A
Is it legal with this group

MargW wrote:
Becky A wrote:
MargW wrote:
Barbara wrote:
Is it legal with this group to scan in a cross stitch pattern to
share with everyone
Barbara

Bluntly - no...
Forum: Needlework September 14th 08, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
Posted By Becky A
Is it legal with this group

Jeri wrote:
Becky A wrote:
MargW wrote:
Barbara wrote:
Is it legal with this group to scan in a cross stitch pattern to
share with everyone
Barbara
Forum: Needlework September 14th 08, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
Posted By Becky A
Is it legal with this group

MargW wrote:
Barbara wrote:
Is it legal with this group to scan in a cross stitch pattern to
share with everyone
Barbara

Bluntly - no - it's theft.

It's most certainly not...
Forum: Needlework September 11th 08, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 24
Posted By Becky A
Credit card fraud.

lucretia borgia wrote:
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 22:30:55 +0200, Becky A
opined:
EEEK! That's exactly why I DON'T use PayPal other than when I
absolutely have to. There are...
Forum: Needlework September 11th 08, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 24
Posted By Becky A
Credit card fraud.

Jangchub wrote:
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:29:19 +0100, "Pat P"
wrote:

Just had a nasty scare - some B*****d has been playing fast and loose with
my credit...
Forum: Needlework September 4th 08, 12:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 25
Posted By Becky A
Thread Storage...what do you use?

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 9/3/08 10:08 PM, in article ,
"Jangchub" wrote:

On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 16:32:46 -0700, Karen C in...
Forum: Needlework August 24th 08, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 22
Posted By Becky A
Annoying Symbols

F.James Cripwell wrote:
I have not read every reply, but one thing I have not seen mentioned is
the way software allocates symbols. The darker the colour on a grey
scale, the darker the...
Forum: Needlework August 18th 08, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 237
Posted By Becky A
Yoohoo, Mommies!

Karen C in California wrote:
Jangchub wrote:

That's why I asked if this was the same version. Maybe I'm getting to
GOWly, but I really can't stand to see young women with those thongs
Forum: Needlework August 7th 08, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 25
Posted By Becky A
Hardanger Books [was Technique guides]

Laury Walkey wrote:
What books would stitchers recommend for teaching beginners different
needlework techniques (such as thread painting, whitework, etc)? I want
to try some new techniques...
Forum: Needlework August 7th 08, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 24
Posted By Becky A
OT I am sooooooooo not a Happy Camper!

Karen C in California wrote:
Becky A wrote:

Err...if he said "thermal paste", you're getting seriously hosed.
Silicone-based thermal paste gets changed every five years or so at
most....
Forum: Needlework August 7th 08, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 24
Posted By Becky A
OT I am sooooooooo not a Happy Camper!

Karen C in California wrote:
Jangchub wrote:

I'm curious, what is regular maintenance involve? Mark worked at Dell
for over a decade and he's never performed maintenance on any of our
Forum: Needlework July 10th 08, 11:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 159
Posted By Becky A
Ot Just Clothes !!!Length of skirt ?

wrote:
I don`t know how many of you wear skirts at times , but how long is/
are your skirts,, amkle length ? under /over knee ???
Just curious ???
I wear mostly...
Forum: Needlework July 4th 08, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By Becky A
stitching quiz

Amber wrote:
On 29 Jun., 15:23, Amber wrote:

- Vis tekst i anførselstegn -
Cool! Email on it's way /er på vej :)- Skjul tekst i anførselstegn -

- Vis tekst...
Forum: Needlework June 29th 08, 12:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By Becky A
stitching quiz

Amber wrote:
On 29 Jun., 11:47, Becky A wrote:
Amber wrote:
Hi all,
just wanted to show my recent work:
Forum: Needlework June 29th 08, 10:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By Becky A
stitching quiz

Amber wrote:
Hi all,

just wanted to show my recent work:

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2481270440053147477AGMRcl

and for the quiz part: Which designer has this symbol as...
Forum: Needlework June 16th 08, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Becky A
My next project

lewmew wrote:
So, what do you guys think? Just for my own amusement, not to sell or
share, but should be loads of fun to stitch. I'm going to run the
design out on a t-shirt transfer, iron it...
Forum: Needlework June 4th 08, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 48
Posted By Becky A
How did Tunisian crochet turn silly fashion ?

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 6/3/08 5:50 PM, in article , "Becky A"
wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 6/3/08 1:17 AM, in article
Forum: Needlework June 3rd 08, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 48
Posted By Becky A
How did Tunisian crochet turn silly fashion ?

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 6/3/08 1:17 AM, in article
,
" wrote:

Some of it is...
Forum: Needlework May 26th 08, 10:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Becky A
Thanks, Karen! for UFO nudge

Susan Hartman wrote:
Thanks for the little push on making it a UFO weekend. While not
officially a UFO, my mermaid project has been languishing. I'm in the
"eating your peas" part of the...
Forum: Needlework May 22nd 08, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Becky A
Less spammers?

Dr. Brat wrote:
lewmew wrote:
I read this site at the Google page - and now, if I want to post, I
have to "verify" myself by typing in whatever characters they show. I
hope this means...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 73