Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: friendlyhands
Forum: Yarn September 18th 07, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 10
Posted By friendlyhands
Handcrafted gifts

Thank-you so much for sharing the site with me. I have been ill and I
am catching up on things as I remember.
Have A Happy Day All!!!
♥
Annette
Forum: Yarn September 4th 07, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 18
Posted By friendlyhands
Knitting Bags

On Sep 2, 3:27 pm, wrote:
On Sep 2, 7:29 pm, Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to wrote:
wrote:

I am sewing bags from...
Forum: Yarn September 4th 07, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 10
Posted By friendlyhands
Ping Noreen

On Sep 3, 11:44 pm, Katherine wrote:
On Sep 3, 1:59 pm, Wooly nobody@nunya wrote:

Katherine wrote:
On Sep 3, 11:14 am, Wooly nobody@nunya wrote:
Forum: Yarn August 28th 07, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By friendlyhands
Haven't been here for a while.

On Aug 26, 5:46 pm, Bernadette wrote:
On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 12:54:49 +0000, friendlyhands wrote:
On Aug 26, 8:50 am, friendlyhands wrote:
Forum: Yarn August 26th 07, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By friendlyhands
Haven't been here for a while.

On Aug 26, 9:33 am, "Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking
wrote:
"friendlyhands" wrote in message

Forum: Yarn August 26th 07, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By friendlyhands
Haven't been here for a while.

On Aug 26, 8:50 am, friendlyhands
wrote:
Hi All, I've been busy trying to sell my wares onhttp://annette1533.etsy.com
but I am having trouble with the creator...
Forum: Yarn August 26th 07, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By friendlyhands
Haven't been here for a while.

Hi All, I've been busy trying to sell my wares on http://annette1533.etsy.com
but I am having trouble with the creator page of googlepages here!
Anyone having problems getting their page...
Forum: Yarn August 26th 07, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By friendlyhands
Knitting or crochet podcasts

On Aug 21, 10:24 pm, coggietm wrote:
On Aug 20, 8:02 pm, "Taueret"

wrote:
there are several! look them up at...
Forum: Yarn August 26th 07, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 7
Posted By friendlyhands
New needles to buy!

On Aug 25, 3:12 pm, Padishar Creel wrote:
My fellow needlecrafters,

I rec'd a nice message from someone who attended the Stitches Midwest
Show and she was sharing new...
Forum: Yarn August 26th 07, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By friendlyhands
blocking how-to sought

On Aug 26, 2:28 am, Vintage Purls wrote:
On Aug 26, 3:36 pm, (Mirjam Bruck-Cohen) wrote:

I never Block , i shape with my knitting , changing...
Forum: Yarn July 18th 07, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 0
Posted By friendlyhands
slide show

Hi All,
I have been very busy with my garden and my crafts and haven't been
here in a while. It seems the change of season is coming soon, I can
feel it in my bones.lol
I have updated my googlepage...
Forum: Yarn July 7th 07, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By friendlyhands
the shawl that just happened ,,,

Would love to see the finished piece.
Annette
Forum: Yarn July 6th 07, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By friendlyhands
FO and pattern - baby cardigan

On Jun 18, 12:31 pm, wrote:
Vintage Purls wrote:

Hi all,

I've got some pictures of my latest finished object:
Forum: Yarn July 3rd 07, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 10
Posted By friendlyhands
Handcrafted gifts

On Jul 2, 11:26 pm, (Mirjam Bruck-Cohen) wrote:
Thank you Anette
i do loads of `craft` as well ,,, Both sides work together and
enhance eacgh other .
mirjam

Forum: Yarn July 2nd 07, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 7
Posted By friendlyhands
Crochet anyone?

On Jul 2, 4:53 pm, "YarnWright" wrote:
friendlyhands spun a FINE 'yarn':

I am new here and was wandering if any of you crafters likes to
crochet?

end...
Forum: Yarn July 2nd 07, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 10
Posted By friendlyhands
Handcrafted gifts

Annete i looked at your site very nice

please look at minewww.fibersiv.israel.net

mirjam

Hi I'm new here and...
Forum: Yarn July 2nd 07, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 7
Posted By friendlyhands
Crochet anyone?

On Jul 2, 12:47 am, Spike Driver wrote:
friendlyhands wrote:
I am new here and was wandering if any of you crafters likes to
crochet?

Yes, most of us love to...
Forum: Yarn July 1st 07, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 10
Posted By friendlyhands
Handcrafted gifts

Hi I'm new here and would love you to check out my page. I don't know
how to put that link you have to make it easy. Sorry.
http:friendlyhands.annette.googlepages.com/home
Thanks,
Annette
Forum: Yarn July 1st 07, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By friendlyhands
New Store

On Jun 24, 11:04 am, "Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking
wrote:
"myswendy" wrote in message

Forum: Yarn July 1st 07, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By friendlyhands
"facing" crochet

On Jun 25, 8:45 pm, "Christy" wrote:
Hi, I am new to the group and fairly new to crocheting. I am working on an
afgan with multiple squares. In the pattern when doing the...
Forum: Yarn July 1st 07, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 16
Posted By friendlyhands
Diamond Fantasy Shawl

On Jul 1, 7:19 am, Katherine wrote:
Well, I broke down and ordered this pattern. I figured, with all the
free ones available, I wouldn't have to pay for one. However, after...
Forum: Yarn July 1st 07, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 7
Posted By friendlyhands
Crochet anyone?