Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Doris
Forum: Doll Houses April 12th 08, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses
Replies: 0
Posted By Doris
Vintage German Glitter Glass & Miniatures, Flat Back Charms,Mushrooms, Craft Supplies

Hi,

I have open an Etsy store for my vintage miniatures, glitter glass
and odds and ends. I have
huge amount of old charms, mushrooms, and little items that are great
for crafter and artist!

Stop...
Forum: Glass April 12th 08, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 0
Posted By Doris
Vintage German Glitter Glass & Miniatures, Flat Back Charms,Mushrooms, Craft Supplies

Hi,

I have open an Etsy store for my vintage miniatures, glitter glass
and odds and ends. I have
huge amount of old charms, mushrooms, and little items that are great
for crafter and artist!

Stop...
Forum: Beads April 12th 08, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Doris
Vintage German Miniatures, Flat Back Charms, Mushrooms, Glitter Glass- Supplies

Hi,

Brand New Online Craft Store! I have open an Etsy store for my vintage