Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pam in Spencerport
Forum: Quilting August 8th 07, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Pam in Spencerport
Pictures of bags made with 5" charms.

Love the ones done with the charms. That is gorgeous fabric.

Pam

On Aug 8, 4:47?pm, "Pati C." wrote:
Yesterday I was at the shop setting up class schedules for next...
Forum: Quilting July 5th 07, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Pam in Spencerport
My First Baby quilt is done..check it out!

It's beautiful! I especially like the fabric you used for the back-
so much nicer than an ordinary solid.

Pam in Spncerport

On Jul 5, 1:52?pm, alex glitterlife wrote:
Hi...
Forum: Quilting July 2nd 07, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 33
Posted By Pam in Spencerport
OMIGOD, the tulle is BACK

Sorry, but I just need to ask... Why is it necessary to hide columns
at the reception hall?

Pam (with an inquiring mind, I guess)

On Jul 1, 10:38?pm, "teleflora" ...
Forum: Quilting June 17th 07, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Pam in Spencerport
Looking for an applique pattern

Has anyone seen an applique pattern of a school bus online anywhere?
I've been searching but have come up empty. Hopefully one of you can
point me in the right direction. I'd prefer a 'cute' or...
Forum: Quilting March 3rd 07, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By Pam in Spencerport
ANNOUNCEMENT -- RCTQ Webpage

On Mar 3, 9:22�am, "Kay Ahr" wrote:
http://www.geocities.com/rctq_quilters/

As of the end of February 2007, RCTQ has a website listing photo links and
blogs of...
Forum: Quilting February 23rd 07, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 137
Posted By Pam in Spencerport
OT Grammar Book New Log Cabin Quilt

On Feb 21, 1:07�pm, Pat in Virginia wrote:
Shoots, Eats, and Leaves is terrific. Yesterday I took
a bunch of stuff to the charity shop, and found a NEW
copy of that book....
Forum: Quilting February 14th 07, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Pam in Spencerport
Snowed in!!

On Feb 14, 9:00?am, IMS wrote:
Snowed in!!

There's a snow emergency here in central New York!

16" plus a few more expected tonight for the Rochester NY area. And we
had...
Forum: Quilting February 10th 07, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Pam in Spencerport
Leftover Baby Quilt.

On Feb 10, 11:48?am, "John" wrote:

It is the one labeled Baby Quilt.

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/fixedgearhead/sewing/

John

Nice work John. I love...
Forum: Quilting December 20th 06, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Pam in Spencerport
Mailbox full of Goodies

I couldnt imagine what this package was or who it was from. Was I
surprised to find a box filled with all sorts of yummy cookies! omgosh,
I dont know how many different kinds but what a unexpected...
Forum: Quilting December 3rd 06, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Pam in Spencerport
OT - Christmas Lights

wow, those are great Denny! Very clever. And I had to laugh at some of
the background 'commentary'. lol..

Pam in Spencerport

Kiteflyer wrote:
This is totally off topic!! But I thought I would...
Forum: Yarn November 17th 06, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 0
Posted By Pam in Spencerport
SPAM!

Bill Detner wrote:
A bunch of crap

We dont want your SPAM!
Forum: Sewing November 17th 06, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 0
Posted By Pam in Spencerport
SPAM!

Bill Detner wrote:
A bunch of crap

We dont want your SPAM!
Forum: Quilting November 11th 06, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By Pam in Spencerport
i am lion u

Sunny wrote:
My husband is city editor of our local newspaper. I was a daily
newspaper journalist for years. And I was an English major. Talk about
clash of "current use" versus "tradition"!...
Forum: Quilting November 10th 06, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By Pam in Spencerport
The "destruction" of English.......was I be "lion" you

CATS wrote:

I just wish more people who claim to be English speaking
would make a little more effort to learn to speak and write
it well. Modern use is one thing, but the awful standard...
Forum: Quilting November 7th 06, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Pam in Spencerport
Corduroy Quilt?

I once saw one that was all one color using approx 8" squares and
alternating the direction of the cords. It was beautiful. I'd give it a
go. Not sure about the seam allowance. Why not sew a few...
Forum: Quilting November 2nd 06, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Pam in Spencerport
VERY OT Applying fabric to walls

Leslie- I've seen this technique done several times on the HGTV show
'Room by Room'. It looks very messy but doable. I think you have to be
careful about the type of fabric you choose. (no stripes or...
Forum: Quilting October 29th 06, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Pam in Spencerport
Time Zones

Boca Jan wrote:
Heyyyyyyy, there are people who wear parkas, gloves and sweats here in the
winter. After all, taytime temperatures are in the 70's and lower 80's.
Nighttime can get in the 60's....
Forum: Quilting September 17th 06, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 42
Posted By Pam in Spencerport
A Recapitulation

Kate Dicey wrote:
Karen, Queen of Squishies wrote:

Because "edward" is getting as much fun out of this as we are.

Yeah... Troll baiting can be fun, and we get to tease them with
Forum: Quilting September 16th 06, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Pam in Spencerport
something to share

Its beautiful! I like the way you tilted the house block and the wide
border is very different. I may have to give that a try. Nice job!

Pam in Spencerport

marina wrote:
Hello,
It's finally...
Forum: Quilting September 12th 06, 11:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 43
Posted By Pam in Spencerport
Fabric Postcards?

wrote:
I've been gone too long! What are these fabric postcard things? If
you ever made one and have a link to a photo of it, post your link - I
wanna see!!!

A Joy in...
Forum: Quilting September 6th 06, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 100
Posted By Pam in Spencerport
QI Inventory??

I have a wonderful QI named Rusty who happens to be a 9 (give or take)
year old Golden Retriever. He is a large dog that thinks he is the size
of a small beagle. He has his own quilt but is more than...
Forum: Quilting September 1st 06, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Pam in Spencerport
Done is Good

TerriLee in WA wrote:
Darn day job. I'd rather be quilting.

I hear you there! I have to go back to work next week and I don't
wanna!! Why doesnt the school year fly by as fast at summer...
Forum: Quilting September 1st 06, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Pam in Spencerport
Done is Good

TerriLee in WA wrote:
Wow!! That's cool. What a neat idea, to use an old window frame to "frame"
a quilt!!

I was looking through the rest of your delightful pics, and am curious about
the...
Forum: Quilting September 1st 06, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Pam in Spencerport
Done is Good

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments! I cant take 100% credit for
the idea tho. I saw something similair one time in a craft/antique
store. It was much smaller and nice enough but its one of...
Forum: Quilting August 31st 06, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Pam in Spencerport
New projects finally finished

Love the purses Denny. You could make one for every occasion!

Kiteflyer wrote:
Finally took the time to finish the projects I wanted to do rather than
working on things other want. Just in time...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41