Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Forum: Needlework June 3rd 14, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Cross stitch with a difference!

On Monday, June 2, 2014 9:10:16 PM UTC-7, Bruce wrote:
http://news.distractify.com/culture/arts/cross-stitch-street-art/?v=1

--

Bruce Fletcher

Stronsay, Orkney UK

Hah, love it!
Forum: Quilting August 5th 13, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Stash Enhancement

On Sunday, August 4, 2013 6:00:34 PM UTC-7, mary wrote:
We are going to see our daughter and son that live in the east bay area of

California. So far on the itinerary are Stonemountain and...
Forum: Quilting August 5th 13, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Stash Enhancement

On Sunday, August 4, 2013 6:00:34 PM UTC-7, mary wrote:
We are going to see our daughter and son that live in the east bay area of

California. So far on the itinerary are Stonemountain and...
Forum: Quilting February 8th 13, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Favourite foot?

On Wednesday, February 6, 2013 12:22:04 AM UTC-8, Pat S wrote:
I can't tell whether you are in the UK or the US?

However, I get all my information by Googling with the words Classic car

Forum: Quilting February 5th 13, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Favourite foot?

On Tuesday, February 5, 2013 2:33:44 PM UTC-8, Pat S wrote:
Absolutely!

I have now driven a Morgan, an Aston Martin, a Ferrari and soon the

Jaguar E-type I hope!

I don't watch...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5