Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Crafty
Forum: Polymer Clay June 16th 07, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Replies: 4
Posted By Crafty
Polymer Clay CD-having a sale!

On Jun 16, 10:00 am, plumclaysie wrote:
Hi everyone,
I would like to invite you again to look at my website:http://www.simplyornaments.com

I am having a special sale...
Forum: Quilting October 15th 06, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Crafty
Does anyone have

a used magic box....cheap with cards? I have a quantum xl 1000 and
looking for a box. betty.
Forum: Quilting August 6th 06, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Crafty
Birthday Squshies

diana what are squishies? hugs. betty.
DQLTS wrote:
I came home yesterday to find Birthday squshies in my mail box. Thank you,
and thank you, and a big thank you for the purple squishie.
I took...
Forum: Quilting August 6th 06, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Crafty
can we post pics

will have to do what has been suggested...I do have a thing with pics
will have to figure out how to be able to post it here in the group.
hugs. betty.
Sandy Foster wrote:
In article...
Forum: Quilting August 6th 06, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Crafty
can we post pics

hi mary I just joined and thanks for the tips on the pics. hugs. betty.
Mary in Rock Island IL wrote:
"Crafty" wrote:

here in the group of stuff we are working on or...
Forum: Quilting August 5th 06, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Crafty
can we post pics

here in the group of stuff we are working on or have made. betty.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6