Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rena
Forum: Beads March 3rd 07, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Rena
Fun Blog on Fiber and Beads

If you want to keep up on a lot of great information and photos on
beads and fiber check by daily blog on the subject. I am a lampwork
bead artist and spinner and weaver. I also include great web...
Forum: Beads March 3rd 07, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Rena
Fun Blog on Fiber and Beads

If you want to keep up on a lot of great information and photos on
beads and fiber check by daily blog on the subject. I am a lampwork
bead artist and spinner and weaver. I also include great web...
Forum: Beads March 3rd 07, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Rena
Beginner Beading Book

Check out this beading book for beginners. Georgene Lockwood wrote
this several years ago and you can find it in most bead or book
shops.
My work is in the center page illustrating Lampwork pieces I...
Forum: Beads September 10th 06, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Rena
New Blog on beads and fiber

I am a bead maker and also I do a lot of off loom bead weaving. I make
jewelry using my own lampwork, off loom bead weaving and my own hand
spun yarn. I use a lot of recycled wine bottles for my...
Forum: Beads September 10th 06, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2