Finally! by Joan Erickson
I've uploaded to rctnp a few pics of my Victorian house, now finished & framed and progress pics of a couple other things I'm currently working on for your viewing pleasure. Amazing what I can get done when it's so quiet at work! BWAHAHA!!! -- Joan See my pictures he ...
Today 05:23 PM
by Joan Erickson Go to last post
3 55 Needlework
PING Nightmist by on linwood
Most of us are over on Face Book now and Karen Tucker (Queen of Squishies) is doing another directory. You don't have to be on FB to be in it. If you want to be in it I'll let her know. Dodie (used to sign in as Dee in LeRoy, NY)
Today 01:22 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 40 Quilting
Directory updating!! by amy in SoCal
Hi Y'all! karen tucker is revising the Directory and would like your input if you would like to be included. Here is her directive: I am now taking applications for the RCTQ Directory 2018. This will be a long post. Please read it carefully, and then send in your information. 3 R.C.T.Q....
Today 01:17 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 19 Quilting