Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: lampbay[_3_]
Forum: Pottery May 6th 08, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Replies: 0
Posted By lampbay[_3_]
Thanks for looking - I know this is discussion not ads.

Thanks for looking - I know this is discussion not ads.
I have a few glassware and pottery items for auction that may be of
interest to some newsgroup readers. Made in USA blue ceramic table
tray,...
Forum: Glass May 6th 08, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 7
Posted By lampbay[_3_]
Thanks for looking - I know this is not an ad group!

I have a few glassware items for auction that may be of interest to some
newsgroup readers. A set of cut or pressed glass candle holders, a
piece of Murano mid century table glass, an elegant vase...
Forum: Marketplace May 4th 08, 07:48 PM Posted to alt.marketplace.online.ebay,alt.marketplace,alt.marketplace.collectables,rec.crafts.marketplace,rec.antiques.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By lampbay[_3_]
FA: Mother's Day gifts! 3 days only!

FA: Mother's Day gifts! 3 days only!