Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: kylou
Forum: Quilting September 16th 10, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By kylou
Quilting software

I'm preparing for retirement (hopefully a year from now). I was thinking of
investing in a quilting software program. Can anyone recommend one in
particular?

Thanks

kylou
Forum: Needlework August 4th 10, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 79
Posted By kylou
Who are we?

I'm Mary Lou currently in Jeffersonville, IN, but still consider myself a
Louisville, KY girl at heart. I root for all the local teams, UK, UL and IN
but when and if they play each other, I'm a...
Forum: Yarn June 9th 10, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 12
Posted By kylou
Making Hats

No, I'm definitely a lurker. I have cross stitched, needlepointed,
crocheted and knitted in the past. I'm currently on a knitting kick,
although I just ordered a cross stitch kit yesterday that I...
Forum: Yarn June 8th 10, 11:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 12
Posted By kylou
Making Hats

Thanks for the welcome. I mainly lurk. I feel like I know all of you
though, especially on RCTN.

"mirjam" wrote in message...
Forum: Yarn June 7th 10, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 12
Posted By kylou
Making Hats

Me too although I'm knitting. Patternworks.com has a project going to
donate 1000 chemo hats crocheted or knitted.
I bought enough yarn to do two hats, but haven't started yet. I think the...
Forum: Needlework May 28th 10, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By kylou
Help! RCTNP

Hi everyone. I've seen your posts about photo albums on RCTNP. I didn't
know where to find it so I googled it and found SewGirls.com. I registered,
but I still don't see any photos! How do I...
Forum: Needlework February 23rd 10, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 57
Posted By kylou
I'm Knitting!!!!

ME TOO!!

I started knitting again this past November. I've made 3 scarves, 2 helmet
liners and a pair of glomittens for the troops and a baby blanket. I think
I may try socks next.

I haven't...
Forum: Needlework March 7th 09, 06:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By kylou
Need an online cross stitch store

Hi everyone

I haven't stitched for about 3 years. I found a kit at The Stitchery that I
want to stitch for my niece called Father and Child. It's the more
expensive one. I prefer to stitch on...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8