Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: busymum
Forum: Yarn February 26th 10, 09:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By busymum
first knitting project :-)

Well done on finishing your first project. How long have you been
knitting?
Forum: Yarn February 6th 08, 08:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By busymum
Shrug with sleeves

On Feb 5, 2:21*pm, Mary wrote:
Yes, that's the one! *Thanks, Kirsten! *(I just got back from long
list of errands, and am delighted that Kirsten beat me to it.)

That is...
Forum: Yarn November 8th 07, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By busymum
group in Ravelry?

Kewl, I just found my way over there. That was really easy to do. That
makes about 20something groups I'm in on Ravelry!! LOL
Charmaine
Forum: Yarn March 19th 07, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 30
Posted By busymum
a *sock* thread

Okay, who's working on what?

I've got three pair on the needles, one is a pair I am trying to
design, the first pair I've ever tried deesigning
Forum: Yarn March 3rd 07, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 33
Posted By busymum
Tams - my new addiction

Wow, what neat looking tams!!! Don't think I'll be doing that for a
while. lol I'm on a sock knitting buzz at the moment. lol
Charmaine
Forum: Yarn January 2nd 07, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By busymum
Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone. And I don't make mistakes, I call them
design features!!! lol
Charmaine
Forum: Yarn December 22nd 06, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By busymum
Lace Scarf Pattern

This looks a lovely pattern. Thanks for sharing it. I think your scarf
looks really nice, too. I'm printing out the pattern as I type this,
and will have to look in my stash, to see if I have...
Forum: Yarn December 6th 06, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 7
Posted By busymum
New here, and all the questions I have been saving up.

Hi Kitty, and welcome to the group. I'm also a tight knitter, so I go
up a needle size for ALL my knitting. You can get some really nice sock
wool, some with lovely patterns - looks like fairisle,...
Forum: Yarn October 5th 06, 06:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 7
Posted By busymum
September FO's

I've mostly been doing baby things this past month. I managed 2 pair of
bootees, 1 baby hat - in the round, 1 Matinee coat, a baby bib, and a
couple of cloths. Have got too many things on the...
Forum: Yarn September 22nd 06, 08:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 41
Posted By busymum
What's everybody 'working' on?

I'm busy with baby things for a friend, who's daughter is having a
baby. Am knitting a shawl, and also have a baby coat on the go. Decided
that I'd done enough bootees for a while. Oh, and I also...
Forum: Yarn August 4th 06, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By busymum
Pix of ALKA Faroese UP

What a lovely shawl!!! A Faroese is next on my list, after I finish my
Pi, and Irish Diamond Shawl, and the Kiri. All of which are on the
needles. lol
Charmaine
Forum: Yarn August 1st 06, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 12
Posted By busymum
July FO's

Well... I DO have some things finished for July. I completed a scarf
for a friend that I'd started in June, I did a couple of dishcloths,
two pair of bootees and a pair of baby mittens. Not much for...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12