Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: stampingmaniac
Forum: Rubberstamps October 6th 08, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 1
Posted By stampingmaniac
Christmas cards

On Oct 3, 10:41 pm, Wave Jumper wrote:
I guess everyone must be making Christmas cards since there hasn't been any
action on this group for some time. I started mine while on...
Forum: Rubberstamps July 26th 08, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 1
Posted By stampingmaniac
New Here!

Welcome to the group, Karen! This tends to be a quiet bunch,
especially lately, but hopefully others out there aren't too busy with
summer activities to chime in and say hi! I've been stamping for,...
Forum: Rubberstamps May 9th 08, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 14
Posted By stampingmaniac
Real Stamping Issues - Stamping Techniques

I've never used the Prisma pencils, and have only used chalk pencils
once at a workshop during a stamp convention. I have a palette of
chalk squares that I have used on occasion, though. I tend to...
Forum: Rubberstamps April 3rd 08, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 21
Posted By stampingmaniac
What is your Favorite Technique

On Mar 19, 10:22 am, Roscoe2 wrote:
I never said that you had to pick one - ha ha. I was just seeing what
everyone else does. I am such k.i.s.s. (keep it simple...
Forum: Rubberstamps March 18th 08, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 11
Posted By stampingmaniac
Okay so here is another question for you

On Mar 17, 2:18 pm, Wave Jumper wrote:
Ahhh...Congratulations! Is it a girl or boy? How old? Your first? I just
love little ones. They are so precious. :-) My baby is...
Forum: Rubberstamps March 17th 08, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 11
Posted By stampingmaniac
Okay so here is another question for you

On Mar 14, 9:23 am, Roscoe2 wrote:
I hope that all goes
well with you and the circumstances go away.

It's a baby, so not likely to go away any time soon!...
Forum: Rubberstamps March 13th 08, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 21
Posted By stampingmaniac
What is your Favorite Technique

On Mar 11, 9:52 am, Roscoe2 wrote:
So are you talking dry embossing or embossing with the watermark pad,
embossing powder, heat gun and well heat burns (haha)? I enjoy
Forum: Rubberstamps March 13th 08, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 11
Posted By stampingmaniac
Okay so here is another question for you

I'd be interested, but due to current life circumstances, would
probably not be able to participate for a while.

--Stamping Maniac
Forum: Rubberstamps March 10th 08, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 2
Posted By stampingmaniac
introduction

Welcome!
Yes, this group does seem to converse in spurts, but I've learned a
lot and even acquired a stamping penpal through this group, so I make
sure to check in when I can! Glad to see...
Forum: Rubberstamps March 10th 08, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 21
Posted By stampingmaniac
What is your Favorite Technique

You want us to choose one?? ;-)
I still love embossing, an old favorite!
I do enjoy the glitter options - I use the Stickles for projects. I
do have glitter to make acetate transparency images...
Forum: Rubberstamps January 30th 08, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 3
Posted By stampingmaniac
Stamp usage question

Christine,

This is more a legal copyright question. I suggest you read the U.S.
Copyright Office's FAQ: http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1.html#wccc

As I understand it, your stamp had an implied...
Forum: Rubberstamps July 29th 07, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 3
Posted By stampingmaniac
Heat Set Crafter's Pigment Ink

I'm no expert, but when I heat-set pigment ink, I use my Milwaukee
heat gun. I hold it about 2-3 inches above the paper and wave it back
and forth or in a circular motion so as not to scorch the...
Forum: Rubberstamps April 25th 07, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 0
Posted By stampingmaniac
crocs flip flops (reply to older topic)

Hmm...posted yesterday but didn't go through and again today and still
not showing up, so let's try "new topic"....

There's an article in the May issue of The Rubber Stamper magazine
that describes...
Forum: Rubberstamps April 25th 07, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 0
Posted By stampingmaniac
crocs flip flops (reply to older topic)

Hmm...posted yesterday but didn't go through and again today and still
not showing up, so let's try "new topic"....

There's an article in the May issue of The Rubber Stamper magazine
that describes...
Forum: Rubberstamps April 25th 07, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 10
Posted By stampingmaniac
Need help on painting Crocs flip flops...

On Mar 7, 7:20 pm, "santaclaws" wrote:
bought some Gorilla glue...a very strong glue...put it on a few pairs
of Croc's...really puts a shine on them...gotta wait and see...
Forum: Rubberstamps April 24th 07, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 10
Posted By stampingmaniac
Need help on painting Crocs flip flops...

There is an article in the newest (May/June) issue of "The Rubber
Stamper" magazine about creating 3-D images that are completely
flexible, crack-resistant, bold-colored, and weather-proof. When...
Forum: Rubberstamps March 4th 07, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 10
Posted By stampingmaniac
Need help on painting Crocs flip flops...

What about FLOAM? It comes in a bunch of neon colors. It's sold with
kids' craft stuff. You can get it at Wal-Mart, Michael's, etc.
http://www.asseenontv.com/prod-pages/floam.html
You can use it...
Forum: Rubberstamps January 24th 07, 06:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 7
Posted By stampingmaniac
New card pics

On Jan 22, 11:14 pm, Wave Jumper wrote:
don't understand what you mean by "defaults
permission to private instead of public" so don't know if anyone would be
able to...
Forum: Rubberstamps January 22nd 07, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 7
Posted By stampingmaniac
New card pics

Sorry about that. Yahoo changed their process since the last time I
uploaded photos and now apparently defaults permissions to private
instead of public. I could see the pictures but nobody else...
Forum: Rubberstamps January 22nd 07, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 7
Posted By stampingmaniac
New card pics

Finally managed to get my Christmas/New Year's cards scanned and
uploaded. Click on the link below and look for "pocket_cards". Our
letter was folded and tucked into the pocket.

I also uploaded...
Forum: Rubberstamps January 7th 07, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 5
Posted By stampingmaniac
Cards in Webshots

Gina, I love your cards!!! They are gorgeous!!

--Barbara

Gina Bull wrote:
I had the time to put scans of some of the cards I've made over the last
few years onto webshots. Look in the "Cards"...
Forum: Rubberstamps January 7th 07, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 5
Posted By stampingmaniac
Cards in Webshots

Wave Jumper,

If you don't intend to order prints or anything, nothing says the info
you plug in has to be the real info. I register on websites with fake
info all the time if I can't see any good...
Forum: Rubberstamps January 7th 07, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 2
Posted By stampingmaniac
What's everyone doing?

I spent the first few days of my Christmas break getting caught up on
housework and other household projects and cooking for various
get-togethers. My recipes were a hit, but the kitchen in this...
Forum: Rubberstamps December 25th 06, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 2
Posted By stampingmaniac
Christmas stash

Had to share with you the stamping stash I received for Christmas!

From CTMH, clear 3-D square stickers. From SU, a box of hodgepodge
hardware (all sorts of metal tags & fasteners) and a gift...
Forum: Rubberstamps December 22nd 06, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 3
Posted By stampingmaniac
Latest adventures

Wave Jumper wrote:
Nylons? How do you do that?

SAD

The idea is that the nylons are kind of like vellum in that they are
somewhat see-through. It looks like normal ink will work. ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40