Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Richard
Forum: Carving April 26th 08, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 4
Posted By Richard
Flat Plane Carving Tutorials -YouTube

I did this and it works!!!!!!!!!!!! now to get rid of all the other
things I downloaded.
Thanks

ICU wrote:
Hi Richard, I've used Digital Video Converter and Video DVD Maker free,
both...
Forum: Carving April 25th 08, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 4
Posted By Richard
Flat Plane Carving Tutorials -YouTube

Hi OK, I down loaded some of the videos using the GOM program. Now how
do I change the formate to a DVD that I can play to a TV?

ICU wrote:
Hi Fellow Carvers;
Caricature carvers and anyone else...
Forum: Carving April 13th 08, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 2
Posted By Richard
Help looking for basswood in the UK

Look for Lime, It's about the same as basswood.

wrote:
Hi,

I have yet to ask my local timber yards, but I was wondering if anyone
could advised me on where I can...
Forum: Carving April 9th 08, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 14
Posted By Richard
Why does no one post here? Anyone have patterns to share

Well, I wouldn't go that far. You had better grin, Pilgrim.

ICU wrote:

Yes, Te Whizz(Richard) is a very talented fellow...and a gentleman to
boot.(G)

ICU
Forum: Carving April 4th 08, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 14
Posted By Richard
Why does no one post here? Anyone have patterns to share

Gee this is the most actively in ages.
One of the reasons that there is very little actively here is that there
is about 10 or more online clubs and groups and allot of people don't
know about news...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5