Showing results 1 to 25 of 249
Search took 1.85 seconds.
Forum: Needlework September 28th 11, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Oh Cheryl! Hockey!

Thought you might get a kick out of this:

http://scoutmagazine.ca/2011/09/12/vancouver-creative-a-few-words-with-artist-mike-macri-on-hockey-needlepoint/

linda
Forum: Needlework September 10th 11, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Stash enhancement

Went to Naperville to visit my sister and got to visit Designer's Desk
in Geneva and Tomorrow's Heirlooms in Glyn Ellyn. Both worth a trip,
especially Designer's Desk - they have over 300 kinds of...
Forum: Needlework August 21st 11, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
What are we going to stitch next??

I'm about 3/4 through "Dog Lessons for People" by Lizzie Kate and
about 1/4 through "Amazing Colors". I am doing entirely in my own
color scheme - which is pretty much whatever strikes my fancy as I...
Forum: Needlework August 13th 11, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
OT Slightly risque?

Yeah, why not? Didn't it involve poking something into something
else? (rdh)

Linda
Forum: Needlework July 31st 11, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Miss me?

I'm back!

Linda
Forum: Needlework July 31st 11, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
I'm back!

Don't know why I haven't been around (have been on FB and other
places), but I really miss you guys who aren't on FB Anyone miss me?

Linda
Forum: Needlework May 18th 10, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Chart I Want

On Feb 16, 9:07*am, "Lucille" wrote:
"Cathy from KY in CA" wrote in...
Forum: Needlework February 14th 10, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
For the readers

http://photomaniak.com/upload/out.php/i364386_SheWhoReadsPattern.pdf

You might like this pattern. . .
Forum: Needlework January 5th 10, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Happy Birthday to Tia Mary

Have a great day!

linda
Forum: Needlework January 4th 10, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Happy Birthday to Dr Brat

Happy day!

linda
Forum: Needlework January 4th 10, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Stitching plans for 2010

Large canvas I got for Christmas last year. I had started it, hated
the way the fish came out the first time and ripped it all out this
weekend. Trying something else now.

Figure out how to do...
Forum: Needlework December 28th 09, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Any one get "stitch gifts" for Christmas

Not this year, but I am still owed a present from my sister - maybe
she did make it up to that shop in Geneva. . .

I did hit Joann's yesterday and got a bunch of Christmas-y material
for NEXT year's...
Forum: Needlework December 22nd 09, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
I am alive and well

..But we still haven't heard from her in a while - hope all is okay!

linda
Forum: Needlework December 17th 09, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
VOTMerry Christmas to all

On Dec 16, 7:47*pm, Gillian Murray wrote:
Christmas At Rock-Away Rest

'Twas the night before Christmas at Rock-Away Rest,
and all of us seniors were looking our...
Forum: Needlework December 11th 09, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Happy Dance

On Dec 11, 8:45*am, "Bev72" wrote:
I finally finished Mirabila's "Cinderella" with hundreds of beads and had no
one to brag to, except you all. *It was an exercise in beading...
Forum: Needlework December 11th 09, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
OFF TOPIC So - who's ready for the holidays

Usually, I am done by this time, but I've barely started. . . Sister's
needlepoint is done. A couple of things bought for A. DS is almost
impossible.

linda
Forum: Needlework December 9th 09, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Stitched Gifts

My sister picked out a needlepoint picture that I finished and she is
getting that. I gave Mark (my ex) a quilt I had started for him long
ago - never finished it because he hated the sewing machine...
Forum: Needlework December 7th 09, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Entirely on topic grumblings

Your Wally World isn't even carrying any fabric? I'm so sorry. Ours
at least still has fabric, although no floss etc.

linda
Forum: Needlework December 7th 09, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
OT Perfect comfort food??

Mashed potatos, made with lots of butter.

linda
Forum: Needlework December 4th 09, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 46
Posted By [email protected]
Where is everyone?

Missing you guys!
Forum: Needlework December 3rd 09, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Favorite (or favourite as spelled in Oz) Music

On Dec 3, 3:38*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 12/1/09 8:54 AM, in article , "MargW"

Forum: Needlework November 30th 09, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Online books

On Nov 30, 8:51*am, wrote:
On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 06:43:04 -0800 (PST), "

wrote:
Help! *I thought I had bookmarked it - what is the...
Forum: Needlework November 30th 09, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Online books

Help! I thought I had bookmarked it - what is the name of that site
that is scanning copyright free books and making them available
online?
Forum: Needlework November 30th 09, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Favorite (or favourite as spelled in Oz) Music

Well, it depends on who I am making it for, but here's a partial list
of one I made earlier this year:

1. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
2. Come on Get Higher - Matt Nathanson
3. Unbroken Chain - Grateful...