Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 0.76 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: katieW.
Forum: Beads March 26th 08, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By katieW.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

OMG! Jerri, that is the best one EVER!

On Mar 17, 6:28*pm, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
From me and Caesar!!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/St.Caesar1.jpg

Forum: Beads October 30th 07, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By katieW.
Drool List

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ever-after pansies are TO DIE FOR!!! And, she has another piece
called the Secret Garden key, or something close to that.... an old
fashioned key with a pansy...
Forum: Beads October 24th 07, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 19
Posted By katieW.
Bumps In The Road (And where is everyone?)

Jerri -

Love the pics!!!

Do you think they could improve my terrorist?

Love and hugs and healing thoughts to all of you!!

Katie & Michael
Forum: Beads July 7th 07, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By katieW.
AD - Art Deco Beads and More!

Oh, just kill me already!!!!

I want to find a giant EBay Fork and stab at anyone inching toward the
Bid Button!!!!!! The discs especially make me SWOON!!!!! You
continue to amaze me with each...
Forum: Beads July 3rd 07, 05:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 18
Posted By katieW.
Happy Birthday Butterbean

Happy Birthday, Butterbean!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie & Michael

On Jul 2, 3:20 pm, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Butterbean just turned 6 yrs. old. My last two piggies didn't make it to 6,
Forum: Beads June 17th 07, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By katieW.
AD - Monster Beads and More!

I think that if I see Dawn make Terra Beads, I'll knock over a brinks
truck and bead peacefully from my cell for years to come.

Katie

On Jun 16, 1:27 pm, Patti wrote:
Forum: Beads June 16th 07, 06:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By katieW.
AD - Monster Beads and More!

O . M. G.

Somebody just kill me now and put me out of my misery!!!!!!!!!!!

Oceanside are some of my most favorite shells EVER.

Passion is utterly LICKABLE.

Lazuli simply stopped all rational...
Forum: Beads May 16th 07, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 16
Posted By katieW.
inventory for sale

Lisa -

It would be helpful if you were to list what you had, and what you
were looking to sell it for. Pics would be appreciated for the
plastic bins, tools, carriers etc, since there are many...
Forum: Beads May 9th 07, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By katieW.
AD - new lampwork - Terra In Love - and more!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are incredibly KLUNKALICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terra is even prettier than raku! (I love the blue accents to the
earthy colors)

katie
Forum: Beads May 1st 07, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By katieW.
Stackable Kiln and RampMaster II For Sale / Toronto

OH!!!

DROOL!!!!!!!!!!!

katie

On May 1, 2:14 pm, wrote:
Shortly after acquiring them, I moved my studio into my home and have
since been working on smaller items and thus...
Forum: Beads April 13th 07, 06:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By katieW.
Freddie Mac

Does anyone know anyone who works at Freddie Mac, mid-level or above?

figured it is worth a shot.

thanks.

katie
Forum: Beads April 7th 07, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By katieW.
OT - speaking of dogs

Patti -

My favorite is the lady that brings her bischon frise to the dog park,
and then takes it straight from the car, into the stroller, around the
dog path, and back into the car.

I asked her if...
Forum: Beads April 7th 07, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By katieW.
Happy Easter from Butterbean

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So CUTE!

katie

On Apr 6, 9:53 pm, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Butterbean is almost 6, so more than likely, this will be her last...
Forum: Beads April 6th 07, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By katieW.
What's that Smell?

ROFL!

We always have a family in the garage during the winter.

4 years ago, when my husband was deployed overseas, I had parked his
truck in the third stall for the winter. The mice decided that...
Forum: Beads March 30th 07, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By katieW.
PING DI - Wisconsin

Jerri -

Thanks!! Michael is begging to visit, so maybe we'll try and head
down your way soon!

Katie

On Mar 29, 5:53 pm, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Hi Katie,
Forum: Beads March 29th 07, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By katieW.
PING DI - Wisconsin

You've often said you are a cleaning whirlwind..... would you
whirlwind into my house and help me before Sunday?? I am soooooooooo
running out of time. The kitchen is done, all the cabinets...
Forum: Beads March 29th 07, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By katieW.
AD - Preciosa Blowout Sale - 20-25% off all Crystals!

Kandice -

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

I broke my "No Beads" rule for you.

katie

On Mar 28, 4:56 pm, "Kandice Seeber" wrote:
Forum: Beads March 29th 07, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By katieW.
AD - Preciosa Blowout Sale - 20-25% off all Crystals!

Kandice -

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

I broke my "No Beads" rule for you.

katie

On Mar 28, 4:56 pm, "Kandice Seeber" wrote:
Forum: Beads March 17th 07, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By katieW.
Peeps Beads!!!

CUTE!!!!

http://snipurl.com/1d7uw

katie
Forum: Beads March 6th 07, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By katieW.
Need Help!

On Mar 5, 8:00 pm, (Marilee Murch) wrote:
I am in need of some 1 1/2" crimp hoops, I have checked all sources I
know of to no avail. I intend to use them for small...
Forum: Beads December 27th 06, 05:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By katieW.
Charolite Pendant and a little of Spike too!

Love the pendant! As always, your work makes me drooooooool.

Spike is such a character! His antics make me laugh.

Michael got his first RC airplane for Christmas..... a B-2 bomber from
his...
Forum: Beads December 20th 06, 05:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 13
Posted By katieW.
Elephant necklace & more from Butterbean

Jerri -

LOVED the Elephant necklace!!!

Katie

Beadbimbo wrote:
This is a Christmas gift for a friend who likes elephants. I used sterling
silver, some swarovski crystals, and some pearls, and...
Forum: Beads October 11th 06, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By katieW.
Say WHAT????

And the Johnny Carson Memorial Award for most oblique segue goes
to...... Becki! YEAH!!!!!!!

Beckibead wrote:
OK I am reading a description of beads that are on sale at a (shall
remain...
Forum: Beads October 3rd 06, 01:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By katieW.
AD - Sugar Plum beads and more....

Kandice -

I can't decide whether to DROOOOOOOLLLLLLLL or KLUNK!!!

katie

Kandice Seeber wrote:
Hi everyone! Just a quick update for you -
Forum: Beads August 24th 06, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By katieW.
PING Dawn

Dawn - YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just looking at the newly listed beads over on Da Bay and I saw
the 2 new sets..... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie, running away sobbing
Showing results 1 to 25 of 39