Finally! by Joan Erickson
I've uploaded to rctnp a few pics of my Victorian house, now finished & framed and progress pics of a couple other things I'm currently working on for your viewing pleasure. Amazing what I can get done when it's so quiet at work! BWAHAHA!!! -- Joan See my pictures he ...
Yesterday 05:23 PM
by Joan Erickson Go to last post
3 60 Needlework