Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dennis Brady
Forum: Glass August 10th 09, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 7
Posted By Dennis Brady
Iridescent glass

On Aug 5, 7:39*pm, "No Body" wrote:
"charlie" wrote in message

"No Body"...
Forum: Glass August 10th 09, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 7
Posted By Dennis Brady
Iridescent glass

On Aug 5, 11:31*am, "No Body" wrote:
* * Does anyone know how the iridescent coating on stained glass is
made, and what the stuff is made of? I'm wondering how to...
Forum: Glass January 20th 09, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 1
Posted By Dennis Brady
Lava cloth

On Jan 17, 4:33*pm, "C Ryman" wrote:
Has anyone here used lava cloth with irrid. glass? *I was wondering if I
would have to use a higher temp. because the irrid....
Forum: Glass January 2nd 09, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 17
Posted By Dennis Brady
cutting surface

On Jan 1, 5:23*pm, Chemo the Clown wrote:
On Jan 1, 12:01*pm, Dennis Brady wrote:

On Jan 1, 10:17*am, " *Moonraker" ...
Forum: Glass January 1st 09, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 17
Posted By Dennis Brady
cutting surface

On Jan 1, 10:17*am, " Moonraker" wrote:
"Terra" wrote in message

" Moonraker"...
Forum: Glass January 1st 09, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 17
Posted By Dennis Brady
cutting surface

On Jan 1, 8:26*am, " wrote:
On Dec 31 2008, 9:00*pm, "Terra" wrote:

" Moonraker" wrote in message

Forum: Glass January 1st 09, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 17
Posted By Dennis Brady
cutting surface

On Dec 29, 9:53*am, Chemo the Clown wrote:
On Dec 27, 9:05*am, "Terra" wrote:

* * I'm looking at a table made of a sheet of plywood for cutting on, 1"
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7