Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ~Mary O'Neill
Forum: Quilting July 31st 07, 11:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By ~Mary O'Neill
OT need help hemming a skirt

Does the store you bought it at provide alterations for a fee? Or check
at the dry cleaners.

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. wrote:
Some great ideas here- thanks! The skirt has a slit about to my...
Forum: Quilting April 20th 07, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 35
Posted By ~Mary O'Neill
OT - what kind of sports car are you?

I'm a Ford Mustang!

An American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or
pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their
money.

Mary Helen in AZ
Forum: Quilting March 27th 07, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By ~Mary O'Neill
Impossible?

Polly Esther wrote:
Asking this is against my better judgment but I am so curious. There's a
forensic pathologist's report being discussed a lot on the tv news. It
seems that they believe...
Forum: Quilting March 26th 07, 07:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By ~Mary O'Neill
Grandma passed away today

Diana

I'm sorry for your loss.

Mary Helen in AZ

DQLTS wrote:
This morning my grandma (90) went take her seat at the big quilters frame in
Heaven. Grandma was my inspiration to be a quilter. I...
Forum: Quilting March 7th 07, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By ~Mary O'Neill
Help with Dressmaker SM

Bobbie, When I'm doing searches I see the Nelco brand used with
Dressmaker and then the same model number. Do you know if it is related?

Bobbie Sews More wrote:
It's a 6102 FA Dressmaker. ...
Forum: Quilting March 7th 07, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By ~Mary O'Neill
Help with Dressmaker SM

Bobbie Sews Moore wrote:
A friend gave me her older Dressmaker SM, but there is no paperwork with it.
Anyone out there sew with one who could e-mail me and help out with changing
the...
Forum: Quilting March 7th 07, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By ~Mary O'Neill
-Do any of you sew for others?

Audrey wrote:
I am considering early retirement from 33 year of teaching Family and
Consumer Science. (Home Ec) I have already had 3 fellow staff members ask if
I would do their mending and...
Forum: Quilting March 6th 07, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By ~Mary O'Neill
found flesh tone fabric

Idahoqltr wrote:
On Mar 4, 1:12?pm, "Boca Jan" wrote:
I thought someone was looking for flesh colored fabric. Anyway, I came
across some and thought I'd post the...
Forum: Quilting February 24th 07, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 35
Posted By ~Mary O'Neill
I've made a webpage for our quilt links. . . . . .

Thnak you.

Kay Ahr wrote:
I'll update tomorrow morning. I'm tired and cold and I'm climbing under the
electric blanket to read an Anne George book.

Thanks for adding your page of photos...
Forum: Quilting February 24th 07, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 35
Posted By ~Mary O'Neill
I've made a webpage for our quilt links. . . . . .

Thnak you :)

Patti wrote:
Nice to 'see' you Mary Helen
You have a lovely collection of quilts.
.
In message , ~Mary O'Neill
Forum: Quilting February 23rd 07, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 35
Posted By ~Mary O'Neill
I've made a webpage for our quilt links. . . . . .

Kay Ahr wrote:
http://www.geocities.com/rctq_quilters/

Please let me know if you would like your link on this page. (And if I
already have it there, let me know if you would like it...
Forum: Quilting January 30th 07, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By ~Mary O'Neill
Baby Quilt Suggestions

MaleQuilter wrote:
I plan to make two charity baby quilts with a very simple pieced
flannel top and a minkee back. Since I have never done this before I
need some suggestions. Normal baby...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12