Card Tricks Quilt by [email protected]
This the quilt I am working on right now. It is an old timey pattern made with 2 1/2 inch wide strips. Go to Missouri Star Quilt Company, open it, then go to the tutorials and ask for Card Tricks. Hope you try this one. Sandy$
Yesterday 05:11 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 7 Quilting
Heat n bond question? by [email protected]
You can buy this heat and bond at Wal-mart as I use it all the time. You apply it to the back of the fabric, then heat it with an iron, pull off paper and then applique it. Don't think it would work for turning under but works good for blanket stitch or zig zag. Sandy$
Yesterday 05:07 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 5 Quilting