Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 2.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Karen C in California
Forum: Needlework March 26th 09, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 28
DMC Aroma Floss

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 3/25/09 2:00 PM, in article , "Karen C
in California" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

I won't buy it for myself,...
Forum: Needlework January 30th 09, 07:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 100
So what will today bring

Ho-hum, another January day in Paradise. 62 today, even warmer the rest
of the week. gloat

--
Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader...

lewmew wrote:

That felt stocking I complained about a while back? Also a Bucilla
kit.

Instructions? I'm supposed to read the instructions?

--
Forum: Needlework January 27th 09, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 82

Susan Hartman wrote:
lucille wrote:

All I do know is that it was very good and too much work for me to
bother with.

That's what kept popping into my mind..."OK, it may have...
Forum: Needlework January 22nd 09, 06:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 104
OT - Marmite

lewmew wrote:

Smoked eel - now that's something I could go for! I love it! My
family (Latvians) used to have them at any celebration. Can't find
them here in flyover country. Wonder if...
Forum: Needlework January 19th 09, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 58
Jim Mc from the olkd days EFD was IvyJane Update

Good to see you back, Jim! Don't be a stranger.

--
Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

http://my2.tupperware.com/KMCampbell
Forum: Needlework January 19th 09, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Help! Candlewax on carpet!

Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply) wrote:
Of course, now we have all these backups the power supply hardly ever
fails!

My point exactly in giving such gifts!

An e-friend was caught in...
Forum: Needlework January 13th 09, 07:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Partial Stitch on Aida?

ellice wrote:

On 1/11/09 8:09 AM, "lucille" wrote:

"Patricia Amos" wrote in message

A chart...
Forum: Needlework January 10th 09, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
2008 Wrap-up - What did you finish this year?

Off the top of my head, I know I finished MLI's "Isabella's Garden" and
"Christmas Visit", "Christmas Music Bellpull" (the first 5 days of the
12 Days of Christmas countdown, complete with bars of...
Forum: Needlework January 7th 09, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 36
Send me strength

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

I saw that! maybe if I had some tortillas in the house, I'd do that!

I have the huge package of tortillas to go with my big batch of
Southwestern Rice (rice,...
Forum: Needlework January 7th 09, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 36
Send me strength

Gillian Murray wrote:

My heart goes out to you!! There can be such a thing as "too much" kids!
I remember one year in Maryland when it seemed as if it was one snow day
after another...and...
Forum: Needlework January 2nd 09, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 129
New Year's Resolutions: On and Off Topic

Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply) wrote:

We've neither seen or heard a mouse since
the arrival of Surrey.

Miss Kitty was not as good a deterrent. We had a mouse, which she
caught and...
Forum: Needlework January 2nd 09, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 48
Electronic communication - was META: Number of annual messageson rctn.

Jangchub wrote:
I can go further; while we do have a cell phone, only 6 people have
the number and I include us in that number having the number!

Same here. When we had the business, the...
Forum: Needlework December 31st 08, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 46
Stitching-related post

Joan E. wrote:

What new design(s) have you recently seen/purchased? Please include
links! :)

Old design -- Michaels is clearancing some OOP Bucilla kits. I'm
working on BFF, and acquired...
Forum: Needlework December 31st 08, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 48
META: Number of annual messages on rctn.

lucretia borgia wrote:

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 10:37:07 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
opined:

Well I have to admit to finding texting with my youngest grandson very
useful...
Forum: Needlework December 31st 08, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 48

lucretia borgia wrote:

Well I have to admit to finding texting with my youngest grandson very
useful but we were merely saying "be there 4pm" "Ok" sort of thing.

I have a pay as you go...
Forum: Needlework December 28th 08, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 99
Your gifts

ellice wrote:
But, still - she has sort of blocked out her hijinks of youth.
And believe me - there were many.

I asked a friend, who spent most of college in an altered state, how she
was...
Forum: Needlework December 28th 08, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 18
This and that

anne wrote:

Pages in my paperback copy of Erica Wilson's Embroidery Book which I go to for
advice and inspiration are falling out sigh I'm sure that even if I could
find a professional a...
Forum: Needlework December 28th 08, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 99
Your gifts

Olwyn Mary wrote:

Not necessasry. Open the tin, put the pud on something micrwave safe
and nuke it. (but to make it really authentic, you should serve it with
Bird's Custard - also known...
Forum: Needlework December 28th 08, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 99
Your gifts

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 12/27/08 2:13 AM, in article , "Karen C
in California" wrote:

Friends gave me books, and one sent a proper British...
Forum: Needlework December 28th 08, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 99
Your gifts

lucretia borgia wrote:

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 19:45:54 -0600, Jangchub
opined:

Just another day in the life of a very reckless kid.
Victoria

Forum: Needlework December 27th 08, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 99
Your gifts

anne wrote:

Did anyone get any stitching related gifts this holiday season?

Only a few things I ordered for myself (like the XS pattern a day calendar).

Friends gave me books, and one sent a...
Forum: Needlework December 19th 08, 09:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 183
And time for

Ericka wrote:

sure enough, fourth baby despite
plans. In hindsight, the doctors believe that there's
something weird about her hormonally that didn't play
nicely with the oral...
Forum: Needlework December 19th 08, 09:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
I AM HOME!!!

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

wanted to strangle my mother who would call with odd
little tidbits, leave a message on the home phone that I would then have to
scan from my cell phone and listen to the...
Forum: Needlework December 19th 08, 08:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 183
And time for

ellice wrote:

It's very odd that a doctor would refuse tubal ligation on a
patient who already has a child. That's a load about "breaking all the
rules" - there is a guidance about not doing...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500