Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Louise in Iowa[_4_]
Forum: Quilting April 1st 15, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
old issue of quilt maker magazine

It's available from the Web site: www.quiltmaker.com

On 3/31/2015 11:44 PM, pkw wrote:
I am looking for an old issue of quilt maker magazine May/June 2014,
where can
I buy it?

Forum: Quilting February 26th 15, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Looking for former RCTQ member

Hi, Susan. Nice to see you again. I did switch over to FB for a while,
but recently decided to leave that group.

Sorry I can't help you identify the person you're looking for, but
hopefully...
Forum: Quilting February 8th 15, 09:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Where can I find help with quilting supples. I make alot of quiltsfor Charties.

This post from marmarlet was from back in 2009! I don't know if she's on
either group any longer, but I would guess she probably found a way to
pass her scraps on in the last six years.

Louise
On...
Forum: Quilting February 7th 15, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Anyone here still?

I'm here, too - just very quiet. I check in every day or three but just
haven't had anything of interest to write about! I was on the FB group
for a while, but decided it just wasn't for me any...
Forum: Quilting March 27th 11, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
test

I had to start from scratch with my email, so I'm testing to see if
everything's working the way I want it to!
--
Louise in...
Forum: Quilting March 27th 11, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I demo'd the technique for our church circle using 6-1/2" squares. It
worked well, but I think it takes a little more work to get the raw
edges of the center square lined up for the final seam (or...
Forum: Quilting March 27th 11, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Vent- quilting, thunder QIs

Actually, the little safe house is probably just what he needs, but I'm
not sure about one of you having to put one foot in it with him! One of
the things suggested to us was to try to get the...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7