Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: D&D
Forum: Quilting January 16th 14, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By D&D
what are u working on?

I havve been in a quilting slump. I have also lost some photos of quilts I
have made in the past.

I did finish a flimsy lap quilt that I gave to my Father for his 80th in
March 2012. It was a bit...
Forum: Quilting September 11th 13, 08:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By D&D
Sad news-Jenn in Canada

My thoughts are with her family.

Dee in Oz

"Patricia Storey" wrote in message

I have just had two e-mails: one...
Forum: Quilting August 11th 13, 09:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By D&D
What are you sewing today?

I am doing a basic baby quilt using 5" squares for a couple of friends of
DS. I t will be very simple and no fuss. I did have to walk away and leave
it because I made a couple of mistakes and will...
Forum: Quilting August 4th 13, 06:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By D&D
Meet Up!!!

Lovely to hear Ginger, and what better place than at a Quilt Show.
I haven't heard of a meet up for some time.

Dee in Oz

"Ginger in CA" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting August 2nd 13, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By D&D
Quilts in Movies...

I made one similar to this but instead of snaps I used velcro. On the bag it
was vertical and on the flap it was horizontal. That may be another option
to think about.
I just used quilting cotton...
Forum: Quilting August 2nd 13, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By D&D
Quilts in Movies...

I read daily but post rarely.
I am one that hasn't gone to facebook and don't plan to.

Dee in Oz

"Pat on the Green" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting June 3rd 13, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 31
Posted By D&D
My turn to look for fabric

I had to ask DH what a 'wife beater' was after seeing it on an American TV
show. A 'wife beater' is an Australian singlet, although whe worn as
outerwear they are usually...
Forum: Quilting May 23rd 13, 08:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By D&D
OT the electric went off front yard jamboree

Sounds like a fun neighborhood.....

Dee in Oz

"NightMist" wrote in message

Yesterday the electric went off for a couple of hours.
Forum: Quilting May 17th 13, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By D&D
Any guesses?

105 ?

Dee in Oz

"Jennifer in Ottawa" wrote in message
My nephew recently returned from a trans-Atlantic cruise...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9