Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Diane F.
Forum: Quilting December 7th 06, 10:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Diane F.
OT-A Christmas Story

The Christmas Tree Angel

A Christmas Story for people having a bad day....
When four of Santa's elves got sick, and the trainee elves did not produce
the toys as fast as the regular ones, Santa was...
Forum: Quilting November 18th 06, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 47
Posted By Diane F.
On- and off-topic: Anyone want a puppy?

He's not to old, I've successfully crate trained a bulldog mix that was over
2 at the time.

Lots of info he
http://www.uwsp.edu/psych/dog/lib-SpecTrain.htm

Diane F.

"Sandy Foster"...
Forum: Quilting October 13th 06, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Diane F.
Jumping for joy with a big grin on my face

Congrats!!!! Enjoy!!!!! I love my Janome 6500.

Diane F.

"Boca Jan" wrote in message
DDDDDDDDDH gave me the OK to go...
Forum: Quilting October 10th 06, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Diane F.
BOM 2006

Looks great, I really like your background fabric.

My sewing day today was spent with the seam ripper in my hand.... many
times, just wasn't a good day.

Diane F.

"woodys girl"...
Forum: Quilting October 9th 06, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By Diane F.
Directory Status Report

Please take it easy...your health, work, and trip are way more important. We
can wait on the directory.

Happy Quilting,
Diane F.

"AliceW" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting October 4th 06, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 73
Posted By Diane F.
OT - Sasha is gone...

So sorry to hear of your loss...prayers for you and Sasha.

Diane F.

"Johanna Gibson" wrote in message
Once upon a...
Forum: Quilting September 30th 06, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Diane F.
RCTQ 6th Annual Hallow's End Swap

I received my blocks yesterday......Great Job Everyone! And a Big Thanks to
Wendy for another great swap. Hoping to get it together before the holiday.

Diane F.

"Gothikka"...
Forum: Quilting September 29th 06, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 62
Posted By Diane F.
Last Mom update

I'm sorry to hear of your loss, prayers for you and your family.

Diane F.

"Butterflywings" wrote in message
Mom passed away...
Forum: Quilting September 29th 06, 05:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Diane F.
RCTQ BOM for October!

Perfect timing......my mom is coming tomorrow for a sewing day, I'll be
helping her with paper piecing. This is just what I needed to work on.
Finally get to play with my new machine and the great...
Forum: Quilting September 28th 06, 12:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 35
Posted By Diane F.
Mini happy dance :)

That's beautiful, love the quilting!

Diane F.

"Sandy Foster" wrote in message
Some of you may know that...
Forum: Quilting September 26th 06, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 59
Posted By Diane F.
Most used machine

Pfaff 1229, bought new almost 20 years ago.....what a workhorse that machine
has been. Have my Grandmothers old White sewing machine in the
cabinet.....it's from the 30's, after a good cleaning and...
Forum: Quilting September 26th 06, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By Diane F.
Just Pick a Punkin!

How sweet, sounds like a great day. Wow, 2 years old already, hard to
believe.

Diane F.

"AliceW" wrote in message
Forum: Quilting September 26th 06, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Diane F.
Doing the Happy Dance! New Machine!!!!

Became the proud owner of a gently used Memory Craft 6500 today! I'm having
so much fun playing right now. Local dealer made me an offer I couldn't
refuse....ok I could have....didn't want to!...
Forum: Quilting September 20th 06, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By Diane F.
Finished...

Very pretty! Love the colors....I have that book, I think I need to pull it
out and try a few of them. LOL...I think that every time that you post a
pretty picture.

Diane F.

"maryd" mardor@*net...
Forum: Quilting September 17th 06, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By Diane F.
Swaps

Hi Erika,

The RCTQ BOM is not actually a swap. The current block is posted the 1st
of each month by our wonderful hostess Danielle. You do not have to sign up,
you can work at your own speed,...
Forum: Quilting September 12th 06, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Diane F.
Halloween Swap

Darn forgot to take pics of mine......(kicking self)

This is going to be a fun swap!

Diane F.

"Terbear" wrote in message
Maria,
Forum: Quilting September 2nd 06, 07:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Diane F.
Sept. BOM!

Just finished and posted. Lots of triangles in this years BOMs.....I'm
getting better! LOL

Diane F.

--
http://community.webshots.com/user/dctf344
Forum: Quilting September 2nd 06, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Thanks everyone for your kind words......I have to say that I was quite
pleased in the way the sashing turned out too. Hadn't planned it that way, I
was trying out different colors to see which...
Forum: Quilting August 30th 06, 10:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Diane F.
RCTQ BOM 2005 Done!!!! 2006 Started!

Finally it is done! Complete! And oh so comfy on my bed last night...LOL!
Inspired me to get sewing again, after a loooonnnnng break, sewed a tote and
then got caught up with this years BOM. Had...
Forum: Quilting August 20th 06, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Diane F.
Need quilting ideas

I love it! My kinda colors! Can't help with the quilting though...still a
newbie when it come to that! LOL

Diane F.

"Maureen Wozniak" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting August 20th 06, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By Diane F.
Mini Swap Pic Posted!

Thanks Donna!

"Donna in NE La." wrote in message
Great job--love the layout!
Forum: Quilting August 20th 06, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By Diane F.
Mini Swap Pic Posted!

Thanks Anne!

Hmmm, I have those same siggy blocks, would make a nice wallhanging for the
craft room.

Diane F.

"Anne in CA" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting August 20th 06, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By Diane F.
Mini Swap Pic Posted!

Thanks Sandy!

That's so cute, Diane! Great job! :)
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA...
Forum: Quilting August 20th 06, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By Diane F.
Mini Swap Pic Posted!

Hi Bonnie,

No...not yet, I am going to hand stitch them down now that the grandkids
vacation is over. I was in a rush to get it done before the company came. I
took a pic of the layout and the...
Forum: Quilting August 20th 06, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By Diane F.
Mini Swap Pic Posted!

Thanks Karen!

"Karen, Queen of Squishies" RisingStars @ KarenTucker.com wrote in message
What an adorable thing to do with those mini-blocks. Nice...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34