Showing results 1 to 25 of 147
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Barbara[_4_]
Forum: Needlework October 12th 09, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Barbara[_4_]
this is a site picture of the Sea Sprite

Barbara wrote:
http://www.mysticstitch.com/detail.aspx?ID=266

I was very surprised it looked just like it.While working on it the
colors looked like nothing, all blended together.
Forum: Needlework October 12th 09, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Susan Hartman wrote:
Barbara wrote:
http://www.mysticstitch.com/detail.aspx?ID=266

I was very surprised it looked just like it.While working on it the
colors looked like nothing, all...
Forum: Needlework October 11th 09, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Barbara[_4_]
this is a site picture of the Sea Sprite

http://www.mysticstitch.com/detail.aspx?ID=266

I was very surprised it looked just like it.While working on it the
colors looked like nothing, all blended together.
Barbara
Forum: Needlework October 11th 09, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Barbara[_4_]
Just finished my cross stitch

After 1 long year of hard work .I finished my cross stitch called "Sea
Sprite".One Birthday gift done for one of my daughters.

Barbara
Forum: Needlework May 5th 09, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 24
Posted By Barbara[_4_]
OT Robin williams plan

wrote:
On Mon, 04 May 2009 19:18:35 -0400, Barbara
wrote:

Actually you are not doing Williams a favour anyway, you should have
Forum: Needlework May 5th 09, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 24
Posted By Barbara[_4_]
OT Robin williams plan

You HAVE TO LOVE HIM....A MUST READ...

PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR...READ THIS!
HE MADE THIS SPEECH IN NEW YORK .

The Plan!
]?
Robin Williams, wearing...
Forum: Needlework May 4th 09, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By Barbara[_4_]
What global finance crisis?

Olwyn Mary wrote:
Read it more carefully, people. The hotelier took the original E100
banknote to pay off his debts, therefore when the rich tourist came
downstairs and demanded his money...
Forum: Needlework May 3rd 09, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By Barbara[_4_]
What global finance crisis?

Fred wrote:
In a small town on the South Coast of France, the holiday season is in full
swing, but it is raining so there is not too much business happening.
Everyone is heavily in debt.
Forum: Needlework April 27th 09, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 12
Posted By Barbara[_4_]
OT- found recipes for making your own cat& kitten and dog treats

http://www.nocans.com/index.html

Has anyone ever tried any of these recipes before
Barbara
Forum: Needlework April 25th 09, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Barbara[_4_]
OT What's that stuff outside???

Dawne Peterson wrote:
As I walked out of Compline service tonight, there was white stuff falling
out of the sky and sticking in my hair. It looked an awful lot like snow.
Cold too. But hey,...
Forum: Needlework April 23rd 09, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 30
Posted By Barbara[_4_]
Cheryl has a birthday, Cheryl has a birthday

wrote:
One year younger than she was before!

Cheryl Happy Birthday,
Cheryl Happy Birthday,
Here's hoping you have 100 more!

linda

(borrowed from the GS with...
Forum: Needlework April 13th 09, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Barbara[_4_]
OT-free Reynolds wrap USA on Earth day

http://www.reynoldsrecycled.com/rebate.aspx
fill out form and get a reminder.
It seems Reynolds wrap is using recycled Alum in the wrap to help save
our planet.
Barbara
Forum: Needlework April 11th 09, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Barbara[_4_]
Very OT, for the gardeners.

Gillian Murray wrote:
Jim found this site and sent it to me. I had to buy a can of soup, since
I had none in the house LOL. It is a similar concept to Sheena's rice
thing, but Campbells gives...
Forum: Needlework April 7th 09, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Barbara[_4_]
Urgent Help needed!!

Gillian Murray wrote:
OK, guys and gals,

I have dome to the well of all stitching knowledge.

I have been trying to find a font that will go well with the Hinzeit
NAVY chart, so that I...
Forum: Needlework April 7th 09, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Barbara[_4_]
OT-Plastic bags storage helpful hint

I just mailed off 5 large afghan(Queen size) in med box. I used med size
garbage bags and my husbands shop vac.We sucked the air out of the bag
and tied it off. One of the bags got a hole and it...
Forum: Needlework April 7th 09, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 41
Posted By Barbara[_4_]
What to do with Stash

MargW wrote:
Barbara wrote:
MargW wrote:

SNIP
And with Gillian's post about the yard sale she attended with the 50
cent kits, it made me think to ask/remind you to think about...
Forum: Needlework April 7th 09, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 41
Posted By Barbara[_4_]
What to do with Stash

MargW wrote:
I've been going through my stash and listing everything I can. (I've
been working on it for about two weeks off and on, and I still have at
least a week of two to go. I also...
Forum: Needlework April 6th 09, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Barbara[_4_]
DMC floss question

F.James Cripwell wrote:
Barbara ) writes:
Thank you very much. I put my new floss next to my old stock and there
was a difference.Hopefully it wont make too much of a...
Forum: Needlework April 6th 09, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Barbara[_4_]
DMC floss question

F.James Cripwell wrote:
Barbara ) writes:
I just purchased a few colors of floss all different numbers. I noticed
that the threads are thinner looking and have a...
Forum: Needlework April 6th 09, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Barbara[_4_]
DMC floss question

I just purchased a few colors of floss all different numbers. I noticed
that the threads are thinner looking and have a different feel to the
touch(when working with them).
Anyone else noticed...
Forum: Needlework March 25th 09, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 28
Posted By Barbara[_4_]
DMC Aroma Floss

lucille wrote:
I just saw a survey on About's cross stitch website on whether you would
use the DMC Aroma Floss.

So far the vote was 75% no.

How many of you might use this product?
Forum: Needlework March 21st 09, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Barbara[_4_]
Scret Perfume DMC Floss-Just got this sent to my email

If you cannot read this page clearly, click here.

Experience Aromatherapy as You Stitch!
March, 2009

Experience the calming pleasures of aromatherapy and stitching with our
"Secret Perfume"...
Forum: Needlework March 9th 09, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Barbara[_4_]
Does weather effect your crafting projects

I have had a very hard time sitting doing my cross stitch project.With
the weather being 77*F and beautiful. And this time change is not
helping at all...I only have 12 pages to do on my cross...
Forum: Needlework March 6th 09, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Barbara[_4_]
OT - Fingers crossed

ellice wrote:
OK - so hopeful that I'm actually going to finally catch a break. I've been
getting pinged with some job inquiries - none of which have panned out as
most want an active security...
Forum: Needlework March 6th 09, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By Barbara[_4_]
OFF TOPIC - looking for an art poster

Anne wrote:
says...
Thanks - this is odd as she seems to be claiming reproduction rights and
there is no image.

I followed Barbara's link to ebay, didn't see the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 147