Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jeanga6
Forum: Quilting February 22nd 19, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By jeanga6
Simplicity II Quilt

Well bummer, there I was checking to see the dinosaur on a quilt. Imagine my disappointment. Actually it is a pretty quilt. I would love to see it when you finish with your colors.

Jean in Atlanta
Forum: Quilting May 4th 18, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By jeanga6
Hash Browns Quilt

Is this the quilt you are talking about?
https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&p=hash+brown+quilt#id=1&vid=48695f0a0be47c7d05e507f2e6bf11d5&action=click

Jean in Atlanta
Forum: Quilting January 26th 15, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By jeanga6
It's been a long time...

I really like Therese de Dillmont books. I have a couple of them in French and then I saw them in English so I bought it.

Jean (Atlanta but now living in Berlin)
Forum: Quilting September 6th 08, 11:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By jeanga6
featherweight - found one

Thanks Roberta,

I won't get to it this weekend. It is a rainy weekend and not worth
the drive to Germany for a fest in the rain. So instead I am staying
put in France and DH and I are going to go...
Forum: Quilting September 3rd 08, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By jeanga6
featherweight - found one

now wouldn't that be interesting. since the machine clearly has an
european plug. I might need to go back and check this one out...
Roberta, is yours a US or Canada made?

Jean

On Sep 3, 5:19*pm,...
Forum: Quilting September 3rd 08, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By jeanga6
featherweight - found one

Tina,

good point, and I thought of that. still thinking. Are you still
looking for one?

I do have a question for Roberta in Germany...Could you look at the
motor on your machine and tell me what...
Forum: Quilting September 3rd 08, 01:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By jeanga6
featherweight - found one

So this last weekend, DH and I were in a town on the Mosel river in
Germany and between swilling wine and eating German food at a fest, I
wandered into an antique store. There on the floor sitting on...
Forum: Quilting May 19th 08, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By jeanga6
why don't you make clothes?

I also sew my own clothes, although not here yet...I like to make
womens tops and pants. I have made skirts once in a while, but I
really like making the heirloom type tops. Always for me.

Jean in...
Forum: Quilting April 22nd 08, 09:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By jeanga6
Bernina software

Will do. We depart thursday for the US for 2 weeks. You will need
classes on how to use the software. I am really good with progams and
I found it very difficult at first. If you do deside to get it,...
Forum: Quilting April 21st 08, 08:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By jeanga6
Bernina software

Roberta,

I have version 4 here with me and have not yet updated. I was thinking
of doing that so if you want I can call my local dealer (in atlanta)
next week and find out the cost.

I love it by...
Forum: Quilting April 16th 08, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By jeanga6
Featherweight with 220V motor?

Well, Tina's might be too, have you asked???

And that makes you HOW old????

BEG

Jean

On Apr 16, 9:21*am, "Roberta Zollner" wrote:
But, but... it's so pretty, and we're...
Forum: Quilting April 15th 08, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By jeanga6
Featherweight with 220V motor?

Roberta, Tina, will you two please switch machines?

Problem solved...next?

Roberta, if I see one here, I will let you know....

Jean in Metz
Forum: Quilting April 6th 08, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By jeanga6
Quilt shop in Paris

I was going to try to get to the quilt shop in Paris on Friday since I
was there for a business trip, but life got in the way.

Imagine if you will, you are 73 years old and this is your first...
Forum: Quilting April 1st 08, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By jeanga6
Further observations of france and quilting

This last weekend DH and I went to Lille France for the weekend. Why
Lilli? We it was on special for the train and for cheap we could jump
on a high speed train (TGV) and 2.5 hours later be in a...
Forum: Quilting March 16th 08, 11:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By jeanga6
I am now a member of Patchwork France!

I was invited by a new French friend here to go to Patchwork France's
Moselle chapter for journée de l'amitié. We quilters find each other
you know!

This is a meeting they do every quarter or so on...
Forum: Quilting January 24th 08, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By jeanga6
Do I buy it???

Roberta,

You ever come to Metz, you have a place to stay and I will take you
there!

Jean in Metz

On Jan 23, 12:07*pm, "Roberta Zollner" wrote:
What a stroke of luck! If...
Forum: Quilting January 23rd 08, 07:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By jeanga6
Do I buy it???

Ok, just an update...I have not gone to get the machine yet. It was
there this past summer and no one bought it then. I looked at it then.
but I was just temporarily in France and so there was no way...
Forum: Quilting January 21st 08, 10:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By jeanga6
Do I buy it???

At the second hand store I found a Singer French addtion treadle
machine. They want 50 euro for it, but I can talk him down to 35 or 40
($75 talk down to $50ish) except for the band which needs...
Forum: Quilting January 14th 08, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 60
Posted By jeanga6
Sewing Machine Inventory

On Jan 8, 5:05*am, "Kate G." wrote:
Just curious.... *what machines do you sew on?

I have a Bernina 1630 that when I am stateside is my work horse. I
have a Bernina...
Forum: Quilting January 6th 08, 08:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By jeanga6
RCTQ BOM 2007-2008 January's Blocks - links on website

Ok, someone help me out here, did this start June of 07? Is it a ever
running thing or a yearly thing, meaning if I start now, does it go on
indefinaly or does it stop in June 08?

Catching up on all...
Forum: Quilting January 5th 08, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By jeanga6
Back to the ng... was: Directory - better re-introduce myself

Yes, that Jean. Can hardly wait to get my machine, but of course there
is that work thing looming.

Just so you all know, here is info on this move....

Metz is located in Lorraine (of Alsace...
Forum: Quilting January 4th 08, 08:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By jeanga6
Directory - better re-introduce myself

So the rules say that I have to be a poster to be listed and someone
might need to vouch for me, ok that is fair. So let me stop lurking
and reintroduce myself. I just re-found this news group, I was...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22