Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 0.51 seconds.
Forum: Beads February 20th 07, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
ad - royal empath by Jill

She's beautiful! I love the scrollwork on the back, and the chains.
Your work is always so unusual and lovely.

-Amber.
Forum: Beads February 20th 07, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Thread Cutter Pendant

I've seen things like that at Hobby Lobby, in the embroidery/sewing
section. They have some really pretty ones, actually.

-Amber.
Forum: Beads January 8th 07, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Wow - check out this guys work

I've seen his work before when browsing lampwork beads. It's beautiful,
isn't it? It is selling for a lot less than you'd think..

-Amber.
Forum: Beads December 30th 06, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
More --- Yowza! look at this auction!

Kandice Seeber wrote:
I am just in agony over her hearts!!

http://www.tiny.cc/7Ibb5

Me too! They're so beautiful and look like they'd be so nice to the
touch..all smooth and velvety.

-Amber.
Forum: Beads December 19th 06, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Dawn! Finally. I did something with the seashells!

Wow! That's absolutely stunning. You did a great job of capturing the
deep, underwater feel of the ocean with that necklace. I love it.

-Amber.
Forum: Beads December 19th 06, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Yowza! look at this auction!

bluemaxx wrote:
Be still my heart...
http://snipurl.com/14yrr

Linda

Oh my god. I would love just one of those. I'd love the whole strand,
too, but no way could I afford them!

-Amber.
Forum: Beads November 21st 06, 03:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Oooh, Bead & Button

Dr. Sooz wrote:
BEWARE............Beadwork is (IMO) even better.

````````````````````````````

I agree with you there, Sooz. I love Beadwork.

I'm quite upset with my sister because she...
Forum: Beads November 21st 06, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Real, actual jewelry post

Wow. Those are some stunning pieces! I love those earrings. Love them.
Would sell my firstborn for them. Of course, I'd need a firstborn to
sell. Oh, and pierced ears to hang those earrings...
Forum: Beads November 7th 06, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
OT - sad Tatercat news

I'm so sorry to hear it, Jill. It is very hard to lose a pet. *big
hugs*

-Amber.
Forum: Beads November 6th 06, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
OT Hysterically Funny Commercial

Linda2 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Demq3zOyM

I won't tell you what it's for.

Linda2

I've seen that one before! Isn't it great? I nearly died laughing the
first time I saw it.
Forum: Beads November 6th 06, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
It's Friday! Anyone getting any designing done???

I managed to be somewhat productive this week. I've been trying to make
some simple earrings and other jewelry for the upcoming holidays. I'm
planning on bringing my jewelry in to work this week, so...
Forum: Beads November 6th 06, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
LOL Little swimmer!!!

Polly S. wrote:
http://snipurl.com/118za

:)

--
Polly
Forum: Beads October 27th 06, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads

Patti wrote:
You know when you are addicted to beads when.....
1. You pass a school and you read the sign on the message board as
"National Right to Bead Week" instead of "National Right to...
Forum: Beads October 24th 06, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Holy Smokes. Check this out.

Lori Greenberg wrote:
http://snipurl.com/106cy

Thunk!

--
--------------------------------------
Lori Greenberg

Dr. Sooz wrote:
http://snipurl.com/zt7j

oh wow. I'd sell my boyfriend on the black market to buy those
(shh..don't tell him I said that).

-Amber.
Forum: Beads September 14th 06, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
When, and how, did YOU start beading?

I always had beads when I was a kid. I remember going to Ben Franklin
Crafts with my mother and buying little bags of those plastic
"blackberry" beads, star beads, and pony beads. I'd make...
Forum: Beads September 14th 06, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Changing tastes - natural gems vs. dyed

Patti wrote:

After I explained all this to one of my customers, she said, "If they
are beautiful, I don't care what they are." How does everyone feel
about this? Do you use these or...
Forum: Beads September 14th 06, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Miyuki Glass Drops

I love miyuki drops! I use them for so much..borders on peyote stitch,
in free-form peyote, in bead embroidery, in spiral rope (they look
amazing in spiral rope)...I have so many tubes of them that...
Forum: Beads September 13th 06, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
AD - New beads, new pics

Kalera wrote:
wrote:

whee! new beads. I snagged the palace lavender set..I already have
something in mind involving some teeny little pinkish-ivory "dancing"
Forum: Beads September 12th 06, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
OT -- Wanna crack up?

Dr. Sooz wrote:
This may have gotten lost in another thread, but they're too good not
to share with everyone. (I'm a dog person, but they *all* made me
scream with laughter)

DOGS:
Forum: Beads September 12th 06, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
AD - New beads, new pics

Kalera wrote:
I'm getting this up a little late, which isn't unusual. What's new this
week, though, is that I finally worked out the kinks in my new photo
setup and took new pictures of every...
Forum: Beads September 10th 06, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 66
Posted By [email protected]
OT -- Dammit

Dr. Sooz wrote:
I'm getting depressed by how few posts we get on RCB per day. We used
to get ZILLIONS -- a laugh a minute. Fer gawd's sake, lurkers, quit
hiding! And everyone else, invite...
Forum: Beads August 25th 06, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
well, that'll teach me..

Beckibead wrote:
Amber -- Don't forget to GO BACK on the pay week, as requested. It
will be easy to be too busy, not have enough jewelry made up, etc. GO
ANYWAY.

If you are not creating,...
Forum: Beads August 24th 06, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
well, that'll teach me..

Jenn/Jalynne wrote:
Thanks for reminding me! I gave out the last one in my wallet the other
day....and I'm sure to need one while i'm out and about. Off to print right
now!

By the way,...
Forum: Beads August 24th 06, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
well, that'll teach me..

Dr. Sooz wrote:
Amber -- instead of a post-it, you could've written it on the back of
your boyfriend's shop's card......

Their cards are printed on both...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 36