Showing results 1 to 25 of 83
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jan[_2_]
Forum: Yarn December 16th 07, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By Jan[_2_]
holiday knits

I'm one of many knitters using those stamps this year for Christmas cards.

--
Jan in MN

"Millie James" wrote in message
Forum: Yarn December 9th 07, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By Jan[_2_]
Good Saturday afternoon

"Shillelagh" wrote in message

"Jan" wrote in message
Forum: Yarn December 8th 07, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By Jan[_2_]
Good Saturday afternoon

"Shillelagh" wrote in message
My Chrismas knitting is complete (wipes forehead in relief), but my
sweet
granddaughter has asked for...
Forum: Yarn November 23rd 07, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By Jan[_2_]
cornucopia

"Millie James" wrote in message
rcty,
... here's a pic of cornucopia yarn ...
Forum: Yarn November 18th 07, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By Jan[_2_]
looking for...

"enigma" wrote in message
"DA" don't live wrote in
Forum: Yarn November 18th 07, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By Jan[_2_]
looking for...

"enigma" wrote in message
does anyone have a copy of Knitter's magazine, Winter 2000 (i
think it's issue 61) that they...
Forum: Yarn November 15th 07, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By Jan[_2_]
looking for a John Deere tractor pattern

"myswendy" wrote in message
On Nov 13, 6:05 pm, "Aud" wrote:
"myswendy"...
Forum: Yarn November 11th 07, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 12
Posted By Jan[_2_]
OT Q for Noreen

"Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply" wrote
YarnWright wrote:

I had attempted using Pine, but found it to be too NON-user-'friendly"
for me,
Forum: Yarn November 5th 07, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By Jan[_2_]
Beads

Although I have yet to try it, I think Knitting with Beads by Jane Davis is
a good resource.

--
Jan in MN

"hesira" wrote ...
I'm thinking of trying beaded knitting, but...
Forum: Yarn November 5th 07, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 54
Posted By Jan[_2_]
WHAT?????

"Shillelagh" wrote ...

Tell us which ones they are... I'm interested in knowing.

I just took a good knitting book out of the library, and then
found out it's out of print. ...
Forum: Yarn November 4th 07, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 54
Posted By Jan[_2_]
WHAT?????

How about the 6 new knitting and crochet books I read? :-)

--
Jan in MN

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote
Does preparaing for conference count ? does repairing clothes count ?
Forum: Yarn November 4th 07, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 1
Posted By Jan[_2_]
Making music from knitting

http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/music/bal-to.knitting01nov01,0,6524122.story

--
Jan in MN
Forum: Yarn October 28th 07, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"Shillelagh" wrote in message

Thank you. I used a metal 3.5 mm circular, which eventually
wasn't long enough when I had over 300 stitches on...
Forum: Yarn October 27th 07, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 23
Posted By Jan[_2_]
So I haven't quite made a sweater yet, but...

"myswendy" wrote in message
Hey Melinda,
You have been awfully busy!!!!!!! WOWWWWWWW!!! My hat's off to you!

Forum: Yarn October 27th 07, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 23
Posted By Jan[_2_]
A picture

"Shillelagh" wrote in message
is up for THE shawl. It's blocking on the floor, but you'll get the idea.
Woo hoo!!!!
Forum: Yarn October 21st 07, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Jan[_2_]
Tapestry Crochet

Hi Anu, I do wish you wouldn't use a black background for your web pages.
It makes it too difficult for me to read them

--
Jan in MN

wrote in message...
Forum: Yarn October 6th 07, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 29
Posted By Jan[_2_]
Interweave's Holiday Gifts issue

wrote in message
On Oct 6, 3:05 am, "Jan" wrote:
Go...
Forum: Yarn October 6th 07, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 29
Posted By Jan[_2_]
Interweave's Holiday Gifts issue

"enigma" wrote in message
"Jan" wrote in
Forum: Yarn October 6th 07, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 29
Posted By Jan[_2_]
Interweave's Holiday Gifts issue

Go to http://www.interweave.com/knit/special_issues/gifts_preview.asp to
preview the projects in it.

--
Jan in MN
Forum: Yarn October 6th 07, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"Karlisa" wrote

I'm working on making coonskin caps for my two little boys for Halloween.
I'm working with Fun Fur, and it's making me a little crazy. "Fun" is not
the word that comes to...
Forum: Yarn October 6th 07, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 119
Posted By Jan[_2_]
computer stuff

"Shillelagh" wrote in message ...
I'm with you Jan. I run Windows XP, and have no interest in Vista. When
bought my new computer 3 years ago, XP had already been on the market for
Forum: Yarn October 5th 07, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 119
Posted By Jan[_2_]
More on centerpull balls

"Murielle" wrote
What amazes me is how quickly technology is changing these days. I've been
told that as soon as you take your computer from the store it's obsolete.
That's scary.

Forum: Yarn October 3rd 07, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 30
Posted By Jan[_2_]
Knitting detectives

Maggie Sefton's knitting mysteries have a pattern in them but they are very
simple patterns. Her writing isn't all that great either. If you're
interested, look for a library copy rather than...
Forum: Yarn October 3rd 07, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 119
Posted By Jan[_2_]
OT Computer acronyms was More on centerpull balls

"B Vaughan" wrote in message
On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 01:20:42 GMT, "Murielle"
wrote:

AFK means away...
Forum: Yarn September 26th 07, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By Jan[_2_]
neat new hiding place for your stash

There isn't any space between the hanging folders and the bottom of the
drawer in my cabinet. But I wouldn't want to hide yarn anyway because I
would probably forget where I put it. :-)

--
Jan...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 83