Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kate XXXXXX
Forum: Sewing April 8th 13, 10:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 24
Posted By Kate XXXXXX
Has anyone ever MacGyvered way to have regular sewing machinehold thread cone?

On 05/09/2012 02:03, Gen wrote:
I'm not so sure she meant can't use in the physical sense. The serger
thread is so much more lintier, it will cause problems with lint buildup
if you're not...
Forum: Quilting August 11th 12, 08:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Kate XXXXXX
OT more me Me MEEEE ! eyes

On 10/08/2012 05:22, Polly Esther wrote:
Happy day, oh happy day. Both my distance vision bionic lens and my
only one-week old close vision lens are settling in and getting better
by the...
Forum: Quilting August 1st 12, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 31
Posted By Kate XXXXXX
OT new eye tomorrow

On 01/08/2012 02:09, Polly Esther wrote:
I get my close-vision bionic lens tomorrow morning early. Please hold me
up and close. They do it so quickly that there won't be time for a real
stash...
Forum: Quilting July 4th 12, 09:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By Kate XXXXXX
QI health

On 03/07/2012 22:45, NightMist wrote:

Had all the kitties to the vet.

Thorncat flunked her tests.
She has a "largish mass in the vaginal area". Her kidney function was
poor, and after a...
Forum: Quilting June 30th 12, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Kate XXXXXX
Trapunto

On 30/06/2012 14:01, Sandy Foster wrote:
In ,
Kate wrote:

Some of the finest I have...
Forum: Quilting June 30th 12, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Kate XXXXXX
Trapunto

Some of the finest I have seen.

http://katexxxxxx.livejournal.com/154918.html#cutid1

I thought you'd all appreciate it.
Lady Catherine, Wardrobe...
Forum: Quilting June 27th 12, 08:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Kate XXXXXX
Scissors, part 2

On 27/06/2012 07:02, Ursula Schrader wrote:

"Polly Esther" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Sunny is happy with her Kai scissors and I'd...
Forum: Quilting June 23rd 12, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Kate XXXXXX
I feel like I am falling off the planet!

On 23/06/2012 13:17, Roberta wrote:
Great to see you Kate! (If you ever made a quilt using scraps from all
your garment projects, I wonder how it would look!)
Roberta in D

The expression...
Forum: Quilting June 23rd 12, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Kate XXXXXX
I feel like I am falling off the planet!

On 23/06/2012 04:28, Polly Esther wrote:
LOL. Leftover pieces? I could do that. Polly

"Taria" wrote in message
Gosh Kate,...
Forum: Quilting June 23rd 12, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Kate XXXXXX
I feel like I am falling off the planet!

On 22/06/2012 18:27, Ursula Schrader wrote:

"Kate XXXXXX" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I haven't...
Forum: Quilting June 23rd 12, 08:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Kate XXXXXX
I feel like I am falling off the planet!

On 22/06/2012 17:31, Taria wrote:
Gosh Kate, you do love a challenge! I am looking forward to the
finished project.
Hope you don't finish and have a leftover piece or two!
Nice to have you...
Forum: Quilting June 23rd 12, 08:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Kate XXXXXX
I feel like I am falling off the planet!

On 22/06/2012 15:59, Bobbie Sews More wrote:
Ahh Kate, I feel for you. Years ago my dear Mom would ask ( in the Spring)
if I would make her an outfit. "Sure Mom, I would answer." ( You...
Forum: Quilting June 23rd 12, 08:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Kate XXXXXX
I feel like I am falling off the planet!

On 22/06/2012 15:30, Sandy Foster wrote:
In ,
Kate wrote:

I haven't managed to drop in...
Forum: Quilting June 22nd 12, 08:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Kate XXXXXX
I feel like I am falling off the planet!

I haven't managed to drop in properly for months, and I haven't set a
quilting needle to my quilt for Ruby the Great Niece for weeks. Jolly
Dicey have been busy, which is good. And I thought my...
Forum: Sewing June 3rd 12, 11:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 3
Posted By Kate XXXXXX
Huskylock 550D Overlocker Problem.

On 03/06/2012 08:25, Kilastria wrote:

I have inherited a Huskylock 550D Overlocker but I can't seem to get it to
work. I've threaded it and all the
threading is right (I think). The main...
Forum: Quilting May 28th 12, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Kate XXXXXX
buying fine pins?

On 28/05/2012 02:29, Polly Esther wrote:
My straight pins are rough and old. ( So are my hands but that's beside
the point.) I fell in love with a Jewel Box quilt at the Biloxi quilt
show and...
Forum: Quilting May 23rd 12, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By Kate XXXXXX
OT diabetes on a plate

On 23/05/2012 12:50, Roberta wrote:
IMO crumpets is the correct answer. As for that recipe, diabetes on a
plate about sums it up. Yech!
Roberta in D

Nah... Crumpets in England look like...
Forum: Quilting May 23rd 12, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By Kate XXXXXX
OT diabetes on a plate

On 22/05/2012 21:24, NightMist wrote:

DH asked me a simple question. "What do they call english muffins in
England?"
"Crumpets? American muffins? Back muffins? Hockey pucks?" I guessed.
Forum: Quilting March 26th 12, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Kate XXXXXX
New use, batting roll

On 21/03/2012 01:59, Polly Esther wrote:
You're going to love this. DH's high school class reunion is coming up.
I found a special silk ribbon crocheted top but the wonderful matching
skirt...
Forum: Quilting March 26th 12, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Kate XXXXXX
rctq Susan in need of prayer

On 23/03/2012 02:26, Polly Esther wrote:
Our Susan Laity Price is going to have triple by-pass tomorrow morning.
That's kind of ordinary surgery unless, of course, it's one of us. Then
it's...
Forum: Quilting March 19th 12, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Kate XXXXXX
OMG-Scary-OT

On 16/03/2012 03:15, Steven Cook wrote:
So, we had a kidnapping of a young 18 year old woman from a coffee stand
right arounds it's closing time of 8:30 one night about six weeks ago. She
is...
Forum: Quilting February 24th 12, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Kate XXXXXX
no quilting and here's why.........

On 24/02/2012 00:37, off kilter wrote:
On Feb 23, 3:25 pm, Kate
wrote:
On 23/02/2012 02:06, off kilter...
Forum: Quilting February 23rd 12, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Kate XXXXXX
no quilting and here's why.........

On 23/02/2012 02:06, off kilter wrote:
Thought I'd post an update since I know this group is full of prayer
warriors and supportive people.

On 2/8, a child on the...
Forum: Quilting February 15th 12, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Kate XXXXXX
Pami

On 15/02/2012 21:52, Cindy from GA wrote:
Please keep Pami's husband and son in your thoughts and prayers as
Pami has left this world and gone on ahead. This has just happened.

Cindy from...
Forum: Quilting February 13th 12, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By Kate XXXXXX
anybody out there?

On 12/02/2012 22:43, amy in SoCal wrote:
On Feb 12, 1:06 am, "Steven wrote:
Hey, these tundras are warm today. 42 degrees! Water on the roads today
and the "lake"...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500