Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.34 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Starsong
Forum: Sewing May 16th 08, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 9
Posted By Starsong
Sewing Question

On Mar 19, 4:49*pm, "SewVeryCreative"
wrote:
I think that depends on the personality of the person in question (you,
perhaps?) ... try to think of a project where...
Forum: Sewing May 16th 08, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 9
Posted By Starsong
Sewing Question

On Mar 19, 3:48*pm, "BEI Design"
wrote:
Starsong wrote:
I have been lurking the newsgroup for a few days, and I
have a question. *What is a good...
Forum: Yarn March 23rd 08, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By Starsong
Poncho Pattern Search

On Mar 19, 3:19*pm, Katherine wrote:
On Mar 19, 11:28*am, Starsong wrote:

All,

'allo! *I'm a lurker coming out of the woodwork. *I...
Forum: Sewing March 19th 08, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 9
Posted By Starsong
Sewing Question

I have been lurking the newsgroup for a few days, and I have a
question. What is a good project for someone who doesn't like
sewing,but wants to get over that dislike?

Starsong
Forum: Yarn March 19th 08, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By Starsong
Poncho Pattern Search

All,

'allo! I'm a lurker coming out of the woodwork. I have a friend who
would like to have a poncho in pink. I don't usually use patterns,
because I prefer to freestyle. Though, I've never made...
Forum: Quilting March 7th 08, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Starsong
Stack and Whack

All,

I wanted to know what stack and whacking is. I've heard the term in
relation to quilts, but never had the nerve to ask.

Also, are using fat quarters a good way to go for a first...
Forum: Quilting March 7th 08, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Starsong
General Question

Hello All,

I am interested in learning how to quilt, but I don't really like to
sew. Anyone have any suggestions for projects that might help me?

Meredith
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7