Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Glitzy Glass
Forum: Beads April 30th 08, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By Glitzy Glass
OT A Plethora of Minor Catastrophes

Hi Tina! I am so sorry that both you and Pete are having such trials
lately! I know I have been absent from RCB for a looooonnnnggg time -
trust me its a very long story! But I really missed...
Forum: Beads July 27th 07, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By Glitzy Glass
cheap wire components

Opps I forgot to sign my post so I appeared a bit rude :) Sorry
DeMarie
Glitzy Glass Studio
www.needbeads.com
Forum: Beads July 27th 07, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By Glitzy Glass
cheap wire components

There are also some things that you can try to place a barrier between
the air and your jewelry. For ear wires dip the wires in UNSCENTED
baby oil and just rub in - you can also use vaseline, both...
Forum: Beads July 13th 07, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Glitzy Glass
AD and Ping Shirley! New Lampwork Disks for wirewrapping

Thanks Shirley - sent one back :)
DeMarie
Forum: Beads July 13th 07, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Glitzy Glass
AD and Ping Shirley! New Lampwork Disks for wirewrapping

New Disks to wire wrap any color - http://snipurl.com/1o8r1 Hi all
just a drop in in hopes that Shirley can email me in regard to a gift
of beads she never recieved 2 years ago - please email me...
Forum: Beads July 10th 07, 06:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Glitzy Glass
New Lampwork Vessel on Ebay

Hi Linda!!! So nice to "see" you again...you have always been such a
ray of sunshine :).
Hugs
De
DeMarie
Glitzy Glass Studio
www.glassbeadz.com
MY BLOG - http://snipurl.com/1o3xv
Forum: Beads July 8th 07, 01:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Glitzy Glass
AD: New Lampwork Vessel on Ebay

On Jul 8, 5:30 am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
Hi Denise,
I remember you.
Do you remember my GD who was in USA 2 years ago. Well she got her
Master's degree and...
Forum: Beads July 8th 07, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Glitzy Glass
Check out the Clasp

On Jul 7, 7:28 pm, "Vibrant Jewels"
wrote:
Cool but what does OOAK stand for?

--
I think OOAK means ORIGINAL ONE OF A KIND - at least that makes a bit
of sense to...

Hi all - it's been so long since I have had the chance to post on RCB
that I am not sure any of your remember me! I look forward to re-
connecting and sharing once again. Have a wonderful weekend....
Forum: Beads July 7th 07, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Glitzy Glass
AD: New Lampwork Vessel on Ebay

Hello fellow RCB'ers it has been ages since I have been able to post -
don't know if any of you even remember me, but I am glad to be
back :).
Hope to get to know all the new people on here...
Forum: Beads May 20th 07, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Glitzy Glass
Introduction and a couple of questions

Welcome back Lisa, glad to hear you are doing better. I have been a
bit missing in action for a few months myself. Seems life just gets
in the way sometimes :). Anyway, here is my opinion on the...
Forum: Beads November 19th 06, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 23
Posted By Glitzy Glass
OT Thanksgiving

I think I found it!
http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/display.pd?bfrom=1&prodnum=3081495&path=25200&va=1

Happy Thanksgiving!
Denise
Glitzy Glass Studio
www.glassbeadz.com
Patti wrote:
Beckibead...
Forum: Beads September 9th 06, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Glitzy Glass
come and c!

I found the group - here is the link http://snipurl.com/w4vr
DeMarie
www.glassbeadz.com

m3rma1d wrote:
beadcrazy wrote

heyy everyone
Come and see my new google group beads and more...
Forum: Beads August 15th 06, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 19
Posted By Glitzy Glass
AD - Encased Floral Seashells

DAWN!!! Those shells are to die for - simply amazing - what a neat way
to incorporate flowers and the beach! I am sooooooooooo jealous.
Denise
www.glassbeadz.com
Glitzy Glass Studio
ON EBAY NOW...
Forum: Beads August 14th 06, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Glitzy Glass
FEMA Trailer jewelry, Fleur De Lis, New Orleans

Hi Tiffany; I just visited your site - LOVE the charms and the candles
- I sent you a request via your website for two 8 oz candles - I am a
candle-aholic :)
Hugs
Denise
www.glassbeadz.com
Glitzy...
Forum: Beads August 11th 06, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Glitzy Glass
AD New Ebay Auctions up from Glitzy Glass Studio

My goodness, I thought I would never get back to auctions.
http://snipurl.com/d3im The new grand daughter is just so fun to
spend time with, but I have to admit I was really missing the torch...
Forum: Beads August 6th 06, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Glitzy Glass
Question about self promotion

My goodness Su, that is so true - I get all tongue tied when I talk
about my beads, or anything I make...!
Denise
Glitzy Glass Studio
www.glassbeadz.com
Su wrote:
Get a friend to do some of the...
Forum: Beads August 4th 06, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Glitzy Glass
Question about self promotion

Hi, Karleen;

I mostly make beads, that is my full time job. But, I do have a few
designs I like to make, and in order to afford the cost of sterling
etc... I decided to sell a few pieces. One cool...
Forum: Beads July 28th 06, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Glitzy Glass
Lampworking/Bead making 101

OPPS I Forgot a big one - you will need to work outside or with very
good ventilation - colored boro is even worse on the lungs then soft
glass - be careful - and don't forget safety glasses that are...
Forum: Beads July 28th 06, 08:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Glitzy Glass
How do you clean bead release?

Hi Cindy;
I'm not sure that the clerk was correct when she told you that the
beads were from the US. Usually US lampwork is cleaned. Sounds more
like Chinese beads sold by someone in the US. The...
Forum: Beads July 28th 06, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 2
Posted By Glitzy Glass
Lampworking/Bead making 101

hmmm....I think a good book to start would be Bandu Scott Dunham's
Contemporay Lampworking. It may be a bit more information then you
need, but that is the way to go. You will need to get some...
Forum: Beads July 27th 06, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By Glitzy Glass
OT PING SOOZ

Thanks so much Becki;

Possibly you can email me - as I promised Sooz something and I would
love to get it to her soon :).
Hugs
Denise
Beckibead wrote:
Denise -- Soozie is moving today into the new...
Forum: Beads July 26th 06, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By Glitzy Glass
OT PING SOOZ

Hi Sooz, been trying to email you, but doing something wrong - please
email me .

Hugs
Denise
www.glassbeadz.com
Forum: Beads July 15th 06, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 124
Posted By Glitzy Glass
Help a girl out: 11 pendants on eBay going cheap!!

OK I emailed Amy the following, maybe she got scared off by the Troll
and didn't realize that others didn't agree...

Hi, Amy - I just thought it would be nice of you to drop back by on
your post,...
Forum: Beads July 15th 06, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 124
Posted By Glitzy Glass
Help a girl out: 11 pendants on eBay going cheap!!

I have to agree too! I write a bi-weekly column on beads and then I
get emails on how and who and why etc..., I take the time to email and
give them all the info I can and then not even a Thank you...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31