Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: -dlm. in Central MA
Forum: Quilting June 11th 10, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Greetings and Dresser Scarf Query

On Jun 11, 1:11*pm, "Butterflywings"
wrote:
SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEE'S
BBBBBBAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKKK
Forum: Quilting June 11th 10, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Oldest UFO?

On Jun 8, 11:36*am, "Butterflywings"
wrote:
Started a Family Tree in 1987 for my folks 40th Anniv in 1988. Dad (who
seldom criticized) said it needed more...
Forum: Quilting June 11th 10, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Oldest UFO?

On Jun 7, 11:28*pm, "Leslie& The Furbabies in MO."
posed a query regarding the age of UFOs...

Great topic Leslie! I've enjoyed reading about everyone's UFOs. I
currently...
Forum: Quilting June 11th 10, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Greetings and Dresser Scarf Query - THANKS!

On Jun 11, 8:22*am, "-dlm. in Central MA" wro

Many thanks for the suggestions! I've placed an order for the Hobbs
Thermore batting at Hancock's of Paducah.

- dlm.
Forum: Quilting June 11th 10, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Greetings and Dresser Scarf Query

Hello from an "oldie" returning once again to the fold! DD#1 needs a
dresser scarf and end table scarf to protect her new bedroom furniture
from scrapes and scratches. I found the perfect...
Forum: Quilting August 6th 07, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 58
OT Sweet Tea

On Aug 5, 8:44 pm, (Patti S) wrote:
Hi NightMist
I don't know anything about making a concentrate, but..... I'll tell ya
the way my mom makes iced tea, and it's delish!

Forum: Quilting August 3rd 07, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Happy dance & pic posted :)

Dancing around the SM for you, Sandy. Twitch, Twiddle & Tweak is
stunning!

- dlm. in Central MA
Forum: Quilting August 1st 07, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Diff Kind of Happy Dance

On Jul 30, 11:19 am, "Butterflywings"
wrote:
You'all have been SO patient with me over the last 5 yrs of Mr Joe and My
ill health that I HAVE TO SHARE this with...
Forum: Quilting July 16th 07, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 59
Collecting for

On Jul 15, 11:09 am, "Butterflywings"
wrote:
Out of curiosity: " Cat's Meow"
I feel for the poor cat....now, please 'splain

Butterfly (Who is sitting at present...
Forum: Quilting July 15th 07, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 59
Collecting for

On Jul 13, 11:19 am, "Butterflywings"
flitted by to pose the following query:

What are YOU collecting for?

I'm not collecting anything! Not only am I attempting...
Forum: Quilting July 12th 07, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Finally getting my groove back?

On Jul 12, 2:15 pm, "Butterflywings"
wrote:
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEE'S
BBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKK
Forum: Quilting July 12th 07, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Foundation Piecing Tutorial

On Jul 12, 2:50 pm, Pat in Virginia wrote:
Foundation Piecing, sometimes confusingly called paper
piecing, is often a topic here in RCTQ Land. So, I
thought this...
Forum: Quilting July 12th 07, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Finally getting my groove back?

Hello everyone!

I started quilting many many years ago but let the hobby fall by the
wayside when I discovered stamping. I found that it was easier to
feel a sense of gratification from hand making...
Forum: Quilting July 12th 07, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Just some thoughts on teaching young kids to sew......

What wonderful advice, Val. My DDs at 9 and 11.5 are beginning to
show an interest in sewing. I did give them a few quick lessons on
how to sew a straight seam using a 1/4 inch seam guide. I...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14