Showing results 1 to 25 of 51
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Wave Jumper
Forum: Rubberstamps January 26th 07, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 1
Posted By Wave Jumper
Note about Denise

I'm so sorry to hear Denise is having so many problems. She was talking
about going to the doctor the last of October to have something checked. I
thought it was her hand but guess it was her foot...
Forum: Rubberstamps January 24th 07, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 7
Posted By Wave Jumper
New card pics

Thanks. :-) SAD

On 1/23/07 9:19 PM, in article
, "stampingmaniac"
wrote:

On Jan 22, 11:14 pm, Wave Jumper...
Forum: Rubberstamps January 23rd 07, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 7
Posted By Wave Jumper
New card pics

Got it that time. Thanks...I would never of thought of using SU Fine Lace
with the pumpkin card but it turned out nice. I like SU Print Pattern on
the fold card too. Great job. I still haven't...
Forum: Rubberstamps January 22nd 07, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 7
Posted By Wave Jumper
New card pics

Bummer! I could get on the site below but didn't see any pocket_cards or
Pumpkincat_out or in cards either. I loved the other cards. You do great
work. Thanks for sharing.

SAD

On 1/21/07 8:21...
Forum: Rubberstamps January 7th 07, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 5
Posted By Wave Jumper
Cards in Webshots

WOW!!! Love your cards. The composition is wonderful on all of them. I
can't decide which one I like the best. Thanks for sharing.

I wanted to learn how to scan and upload cards like that but...
Forum: Rubberstamps January 6th 07, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 2
Posted By Wave Jumper
What's everyone doing?

It sure has been quite here for a while. What's everyone doing now that the
holidays are over and the kids are back in school?

I've been cleaning the RV after a week vacation and washing clothes. ...
Forum: Rubberstamps January 2nd 07, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 2
Posted By Wave Jumper
Christmas stash

Just back from vacation and had to check in to see what's been happening
here this past week.

My DH bought me three stamp sets and two oval punches from SU for Christmas
that were on my wish list. ...
Forum: Rubberstamps December 23rd 06, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 33
Posted By Wave Jumper
Mounted or Unmounted Stamps which do you prefer?

It sure would save time and money to do it that way.

SAD

On 12/22/06 11:59 PM, in article
, "Cymbal" Cymbal wrote:

"Wave Jumper"...
Forum: Rubberstamps December 23rd 06, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 3
Posted By Wave Jumper
Latest adventures

Wow! That sounds complicated but I've baked 3 batches of cookies with my 6
year old granddaughter plus made a batch of dog treats today so everything
sounds complicated about now. LOL. I'll be...
Forum: Rubberstamps December 21st 06, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 3
Posted By Wave Jumper
Latest adventures

Nylons? How do you do that?

SAD

On 12/21/06 8:09 AM, in article
, "stampingmaniac"
wrote:

Hi Everybody!
Forum: Rubberstamps December 21st 06, 05:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 33
Posted By Wave Jumper
Mounted or Unmounted Stamps which do you prefer?

If I'm in a hurry to use a new stamp I tape a piece of double stick tape to
an acrylic block and attach the UM to that. It works well so don't know why
I bother using the EZ mount system. Some...
Forum: Rubberstamps December 20th 06, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 8
Posted By Wave Jumper
Are you interested?

Thanks for your input. Wish I knew how to do that, it looks like it would
be fun. I guess I could try...maybe after the new year. It will be my
resolution for the year...or first month of the year...
Forum: Rubberstamps December 19th 06, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 33
Posted By Wave Jumper
Mounted or Unmounted Stamps which do you prefer?

I've still have some UM stamps done with the HALO system but have been
converting them to the EZMount system. I donąt understand how the CD jewel
case storage works. Could you please explain that...
Forum: Rubberstamps December 18th 06, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 33
Posted By Wave Jumper
Mounted or Unmounted Stamps which do you prefer?

It's like a soldering iron; if you already have one with a tip that unscrews
you can buy a cutting tip at the same place you bought the soldering iron
and save money. The one I bought was from...
Forum: Rubberstamps December 16th 06, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 3
Posted By Wave Jumper
Where do you stamp?

I have an extra bedroom we made into a craft room. My DH converted the
closet by adding four extra shelves so I have room for lots of "stuff". I
went to garage sales looking for furniture for more...
Forum: Rubberstamps December 14th 06, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 33
Posted By Wave Jumper
Mounted or Unmounted Stamps which do you prefer?

That's the same system I use and I love it. Someone suggested using a hot
knife to "cut" the foam once it's adhered to the rubber so I had to get that
tool. It works fabulous! No more sticky...
Forum: Rubberstamps December 14th 06, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 8
Posted By Wave Jumper
Are you interested?

Count me in...

SAD

On 12/13/06 6:03 PM, in article
, "Roscoe2"
wrote:

Forum: Rubberstamps December 12th 06, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 5
Posted By Wave Jumper
Are you ready for Christmas?

Someone was asking this same question a while back and I saved the replies
from and Gina Bull in a word doc in case anyone asked
about it again. Here they are, I hope they...
Forum: Rubberstamps December 12th 06, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 8
Posted By Wave Jumper
Are you interested?

Yes, I'm interested in doing something like that but is it expensive? Can
mac users use it? Is there a better site, anyone. I donąt know anything
about this so please excuse the...
Forum: Rubberstamps December 12th 06, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 33
Posted By Wave Jumper
Mounted or Unmounted Stamps which do you prefer?

I'm curious about the cd cases too and it sound interesting. Please tell me
how that's done and how you index them?

As for the 3 ring binders...once the stamps are on the white plastic in...
Forum: Rubberstamps December 12th 06, 05:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 33
Posted By Wave Jumper
Mounted or Unmounted Stamps which do you prefer?

Wow...I don't know what kind of system your using but it sounds complicated.
What is it called? Mine is called EZ Mount and there are other companies
that make the same system. One is called Static...
Forum: Rubberstamps December 9th 06, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 33
Posted By Wave Jumper
Mounted or Unmounted Stamps which do you prefer?

Hi Barbara, I cut my rubber close to the image so there isn't a chance of
ink getting on the edge of the excess rubber to mess up your stamped image.

SAD

On 12/2/06 7:15 AM, in...
Forum: Rubberstamps December 9th 06, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 5
Posted By Wave Jumper
Are you ready for Christmas?

I haven't checked this group for over a month because no body was answering
but I see that it's rolling along again.

First of all I hope your Grandma is doing better, Inky.

Aren't you the one who...
Forum: Rubberstamps October 23rd 06, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 33
Posted By Wave Jumper
Mounted or Unmounted Stamps which do you prefer?

What fun...being full timers! We are 'one month timers' in the summer and
wish it could be for longer. When DH retires that's the plan for at least 3
months each summer.

I am in the process of...
Forum: Rubberstamps October 23rd 06, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Replies: 2
Posted By Wave Jumper
hello from France

Hi Joanne,

Welcome to our little (very little) group. Let us know what you've been
working on in your craft room/space. Ask questions or answer our.
Hopefully we can help each other from...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 51