Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nancy Speicher
Forum: Quilting January 14th 08, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Nancy Speicher
PING Nancy!!

I'm in Gaithersburg.

Nancy in MD

"nana wilson" wrote in message
Where in Maryland are you located? I am in...
Forum: Quilting January 12th 08, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 50
Posted By Nancy Speicher
Loss and tears

So sorry for your loss.

Nancy in MD
Forum: Quilting October 18th 06, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Nancy Speicher
anybody know............

Here's a link - http://www.maryjos.com/

It is near a border, NC-SC not NC-VA.

Nancy in MD

"off kilter quilter" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting October 1st 06, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Nancy Speicher
fabshop hop is anyone participating

Hi,

I quit when I reach the minimum. Although I've only won a few small prizes,
I don't think finding more would help.

Nancy in sunny MD

"Jacqueline" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting September 14th 06, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Nancy Speicher
Thanks for the Squishie!...

I got one too. It was a wonderful birthday surprise and arrived on the day
that I had an outpatient procedure. Such perfect timing! Fabric (and
chocolate) cures all!!

Thanks whoever you...
Forum: Quilting September 8th 06, 03:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 54
Posted By Nancy Speicher
I'm going to make a chocolate quilt for me!

Congratulations Kate. You deserve it!!

Nancy in MD

"Kate Dicey" wrote in message
I deserve it! I...