Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: J. Howard Trenouth
Forum: Needlework November 19th 08, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 21
Posted By J. Howard Trenouth
charts to try

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 03:26:58 GMT, "J. Howard Trenouth"
Forum: Needlework November 19th 08, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 21
Posted By J. Howard Trenouth
charts to try

After looking in other threads, I followed a link to a site and seen
the same painting used in one of the charts I released. And noticed
a few things from the replies, and the uncalled for flames...
Forum: Needlework November 15th 08, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 23
Posted By J. Howard Trenouth
What kinds of "Charts To Try"?

which detachment is she with?
I don't know the colours group you stated for an local group.

what I mean is, is it RCMP, OPP, or some city group [since I am in Canada]?
This will allow me to research...
Forum: Needlework November 7th 08, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 23
Posted By J. Howard Trenouth
What kinds of "Charts To Try"?

yes, that is it.

sort the threads as they have them grouped on the instruction sheet.
Also mark the cards with the numbers for the colour and which
set it is the colours are from. will make things...
Forum: Needlework November 6th 08, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 23
Posted By J. Howard Trenouth
What kinds of "Charts To Try"?

In case some did not noticed, I am a male...........lol

Problem I been having is not knowing what other men [and women] like to
complete [sew].

For me, I like most designs that are detailed like...
Forum: Needlework November 4th 08, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 23
Posted By J. Howard Trenouth
What kinds of "Charts To Try"?

Thank you for your reply.

The LIST are things to only help get some people started thinking.

As I said I have been researching and have done some myself, and
not finding what I myself wanted...
Forum: Needlework November 4th 08, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 23
Posted By J. Howard Trenouth
What kinds of "Charts To Try"?

Unusual things?
As in what kind of unusual.

Space Alien, UFO unusual?
Or
Art Deco, Free-Style, or Modernism artwork unusual?

J.H.T.

wrote in message
Forum: Needlework November 4th 08, 11:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 21
Posted By J. Howard Trenouth
charts to try

Oh ok. Barbara
Thanks for letting me know.

btw. So that people don't get confused if I release another from the book,
the title of this one is "A Favour" based on the 1913 painting by Edmund...
Forum: Needlework November 3rd 08, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 23
Posted By J. Howard Trenouth
What kinds of "Charts To Try"?

This is a separate thread from my "chart to try" thread posted Oct 28.

What kinds of charts/patterns/designs are people wanting to do, but are not
for some reason.
Looking for ideas for future...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9