Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: newsgroup
Forum: Needlework November 3rd 08, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 21
Posted By newsgroup
charts to try [update]

I have also added more individual pages from the ALPHABET SAMPLERS book
[978-0-9730137-9-5], including a test layout page with multiple fonts on one
page.

Someone asked for more from the CLASSICAL...
Forum: Needlework November 3rd 08, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Hi
Posted By newsgroup
Hi

Some books that I have in my library at home, each has information and
techniques for more than their title:

The Encyclopedia of Cross Stitch Techniques by Betty Barden
2001 Cross Stitch Designs:...
Forum: Needlework November 3rd 08, 01:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 21
Posted By newsgroup
charts to try

Bent out of shape!!

Instead of noting my mistake of missing that notice, you jumped and thought
right away that someone
had done wrong. I mistakenly thought that a normal person would have seen...
Forum: Needlework November 3rd 08, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 21
Posted By newsgroup
charts to try [update]

I have uploaded to the website a new version that has both
a coloured and a black/white version of the same pattern.

J. Howard Trenouth
Blue Dragon Productions/Classics

"Barbara"...
Forum: Needlework November 1st 08, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 21
Posted By newsgroup
charts to try

Before you start stating something, you might want to know the information
you are talking about.

I made them. I published them. I designed them. I edited them.
I am the one that reserves all the...
Forum: Needlework November 1st 08, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 21
Posted By newsgroup
charts to try

**Don't see my first reply, so incase it went missing.**

Yes, I am the designer and/or editor.
That is how and why I can post them.
Both the copyright and ISBN are listed in my personal and company...
Forum: Needlework November 1st 08, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 21
Posted By newsgroup
charts to try

Just so you know I use one of the Cross Stitch programs from England
to do the final versions of the charts so that every thing is formatted in
a proper form.

"lewmew" wrote in...
Forum: Needlework October 28th 08, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 21
Posted By newsgroup
charts to try

Anyone want to try some charts.

charts he
http://www3.telus.net/htreno/Shared_Stuff/

I have placed some excerpts from my current and past chart books.

Just remember the standard usage rules: ...
Forum: Needlework October 28th 08, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 21
Posted By newsgroup
charts to try

Anyone want to try some charts.
I have placed some excerpts from my current and past chart books.

Just remember the standard usage rules: permission for personal use only.

Have just one request. ...
Forum: Needlework July 8th 08, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By newsgroup
Having fun! DMC 742 and 972.

I checked my DMC colour card book by DMC itself, and it looks like the
difference is 742
is in the yellow shade field while 972 is in the orange shade field. It
looks like one could 'goof'
and use...
Forum: Needlework January 30th 08, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By newsgroup
Publishing company in Canada

One way is to go to the Canadian ISBN site and search the listing there.
The site not only gives you the company name but also things like contacts
name and address, ibsn registered number for that...
Forum: Needlework January 18th 08, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 41
Posted By newsgroup
Not neccessarily a Bodkin was Stitching tools?

the metal needle is looks like one used in upholstery.
over 30 years ago when younger my father had an upholstery shop, and he had
one of for threading cording through edges and sewing buttons on...
Forum: Needlework January 11th 08, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By newsgroup
Cross stitch Alphabets book

Here is a link to a sample work copy of the book. I wanted to see how the
layout
was liked by others.

http://www3.telus.net/htreno/Shared_Stuff/sample%20BDP%20Alphabet.pdf

I tried before to have...
Forum: Needlework January 6th 08, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By newsgroup
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14