Showing results 1 to 25 of 383
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Patti
Forum: Beads January 2nd 09, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Patti
OT Happy Birthday Patti Whiteley

On Dec 31 2008, 8:59*am, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Sounds like a pretty wonderful evening to me!!

Out of curiosity, I googled some of the JK jewelry. *There's some pretty
Forum: Beads December 31st 08, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Patti
OT Happy Birthday Patti Whiteley

Jerri and Shirley,
Thank you so much for remembering my birthday!! It's so kind of you!
My DH bought me Softflex cutters, and a QVC bracelet from the
Jacqueline Kennedy reproduction line, it's...
Forum: Beads November 30th 08, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Patti
OT November birthdays

Have a wonderful birthday, Jerri!!! You deserve it for all the work
you do with kids and animals.

Patti
Forum: Beads November 6th 08, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Patti
OT Still not able to read NG

Hi, Shirley,

Sending hugs and congratulations on your anniversary!
Good to "see" you here!!
Hope you are feeling much better.

love you much,

Patti
Forum: Beads November 5th 08, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By Patti
What sells best at a craft show for you?

On Nov 2, 3:39*pm, midi73 wrote:
I was just wondering (since the time is here again) what sells best at
craft shows for you guys. *I'm talking local craft shows.

For me...
Forum: Beads November 4th 08, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Patti
OT - Voting? Are there lines where you live?

Hi,
I'm in central NJ. I voted around 11 AM and there were no lines at
my district. Turnout is heavy though, I was #399, the highest I've
ever been (and that was around 3:30PM) for a presidential...
Forum: Beads October 1st 08, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 20
Posted By Patti
Christmas earrings

On Oct 1, 9:19*am, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
I got them from someone who'd bought a bunch in a group buy with Rainbows of
Light. *She had plenty of extra, so she sold me some.

Forum: Beads October 1st 08, 12:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 20
Posted By Patti
Christmas earrings

Jerri,
LOVE those earrings!
Where do you get your Swaros? (if you want to share your source,
that is). They really are a perfect design.

Patti
Forum: Beads October 1st 08, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By Patti
I am back on line.

Hi, Shirley!!

It's good to "see" you here again. Glad you are feeling better.

Patti
Forum: Beads September 15th 08, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By Patti
Our Shirley

On Sep 14, 7:51*pm, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Our wonderful Shirley had to go to the hospital again when her heart was
acting up. *She's home now, but she could use our prayers and...
Forum: Beads September 13th 08, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 13
Posted By Patti
Working on my Dragon!

Jerri,
What a great dragon!!! Love the lavender seed beads you used. Can't
wait to see the finished design.

Patti
Forum: Beads September 3rd 08, 04:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 26
Posted By Patti
Losing the beady groove

Valerie,
Sorry you're in a beading slump! I would recommend a trip to a craft
gallery to see if you can get any ideas. Or an art museum. Beads
Galore is in AZ, I don't remember where, but I've...
Forum: Beads August 12th 08, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Patti
Just checking in...

Just checking in to say I'm still around. Have been super busy doing
some dichro slide pendants for Bead Fest.

If anyone from rec.crafts.beads is going to Bead Fest on Friday, I'll
be there, and...
Forum: Beads August 3rd 08, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By Patti
Speaking of Spoon Jewelry

Hi, Jerri,
Thanks for posting the link. I like the watches and the chandelier
earrings a lot. Haven't seen those before.
I hope you will post whatever you decide to make.

Patti
Forum: Beads July 27th 08, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 30
Posted By Patti
Split rings question

On Jul 26, 10:00*pm, Maren at google wrote:
On Jul 26, 7:23 am, melinda wrote:

Is there an easy way to 'open' them up to use?
*If anyone...
Forum: Beads July 26th 08, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 19
Posted By Patti
Happy Saturday - what is everybody doing?

I got up late. The week flew by, but we were extremely busy and
shorthanded due to vacations, and I am tired...yawn.

Today I hope to: design a necklace and bracelet set using various
shapes of...
Forum: Beads July 21st 08, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Patti
OT Test

On Jul 20, 8:45 pm, melinda wrote:
Maren at google wrote:

On Jul 19, 7:36 am, Shirley Shone
Forum: Beads July 19th 08, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Patti
OT Test

On Jul 19, 1:36 pm, Shirley Shone
wrote:
I replied to Tidbits but cannot see it.
I just got back on line last night after a glitch with my PC.
Can you see ...
Forum: Beads July 16th 08, 04:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Patti
OT Hard Week

Tina,
I'm sorry to hear about your brother. It seems to me that if he
didn't have the scale with him, maybe they wouldn't have charged him
with "distribution." Was that a factor?
Does the judge...
Forum: Beads June 26th 08, 05:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 18
Posted By Patti
AD - Innovative Bead Expo, tomorrow & Sunday, Doylestown, PA

Carla,
There are lots of lampworkers in the Chicago area. If you were to
ask at www.isgb.org I'm sure one of them would be happy to anneal your
beads for you. Or, ask at a stained glass store....
Forum: Beads June 26th 08, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Patti
Bead recommendation for outdoors

If you have a Michaels or an AC Moore in your area, they have lots of
strings of glass beads in larger sizes. I'm sure you can find some
red beads which would be appropriate for your feeder.

Patti
Forum: Beads June 26th 08, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Patti
Can I make my own recycled glass beads?

On Jun 24, 9:24 am, wrote:
Has anyone ever done this? I have a friend who drinks sodas from a
glass Mexican Coca-Cola bottle and has about a hundred empty bottled.
I love...
Forum: Beads June 25th 08, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 18
Posted By Patti
AD - Innovative Bead Expo, tomorrow & Sunday, Doylestown, PA

Maren,
I found out that I couldn't handle open flame when I took
silversmithing. Not a good experience. The first time I went to the
Gathering, I went down to the room where Open Torch was being...
Forum: Beads June 24th 08, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 18
Posted By Patti
AD - Innovative Bead Expo, tomorrow & Sunday, Doylestown, PA

Hi, Carla,
Great cabs! The black with dichro and the red and black ones are my
favorites!
B & B was great fun, but it was a quick trip. If I go next year, I
think I will spend one more day or...
Forum: Beads June 22nd 08, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 18
Posted By Patti
AD - Innovative Bead Expo, tomorrow & Sunday, Doylestown, PA

I went to the show on Saturday afternoon. I just bought a few things
- two small lampwork beads from Joan Miller to use as the skirt for
the Hippo charm finding I bought at Bead & Button, some...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 383