Showing results 1 to 25 of 136
Search took 3.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ursula Schrader
Forum: Quilting December 16th 13, 08:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Ursula Schrader
Eureka! (was: Read it and shudder...)

"Shirley" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
On 14/12/2013 09:04, Ursula Schrader wrote:
or not. ;-) Yesterday, I was baking...
Forum: Quilting December 14th 13, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Ursula Schrader
Read it and shudder...

"Patricia Storey" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
In article ,
Forum: Quilting December 14th 13, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Ursula Schrader
Read it and shudder...

"Liz Megerle" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I've used a rotary cutter to cut wallpaper.
Hey, it's a tool, right?
Liz

Oh yes, it is. I hope...
Forum: Quilting December 14th 13, 09:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Ursula Schrader
Read it and shudder...

or not. ;-) Yesterday, I was baking crackers; and since they are to make a
gift and I have to make lots of them I don't use biscuit cutters but a
pastry wheel. And since they had to be really neat,...
Forum: Quilting October 17th 13, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Ursula Schrader
sewing machines vs. piano accordions

"Jack Campin" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Which got me thinking. They weigh about the same; maybe the accordion
is a...
Forum: Quilting July 16th 13, 07:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Ursula Schrader
Looking for fabric...

"Sunbre2013" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
replying to Ursula Schrader , Sunbre2013...
Forum: Quilting June 19th 13, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Ursula Schrader
OT - My mother is dying in the PNW, and I am not well enough to fly out to see her...

"Jo Gibson" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
My mum is dying 8 time zones away. I haven't seen her in 27 years.....my 5
older siblings (3...
Forum: Quilting June 15th 13, 10:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Ursula Schrader
Sewing Summer Clothes

"Bobbie Sews More" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

"Brian" wrote in message
Forum: Quilting June 5th 13, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Ursula Schrader
Looking for fabric...

"Ursula Schrader" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

"Sally Swindells" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag...
Forum: Quilting June 1st 13, 07:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 31
Posted By Ursula Schrader
My turn to look for fabric

"Trish Brown" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Polly Esther wrote:
Is there such a place as a 'Thrift Shop'...
Forum: Quilting May 31st 13, 11:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 31
Posted By Ursula Schrader
My turn to look for fabric

"Trish Brown" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I've been trying for a while now to find some orange and black striped...
Forum: Quilting May 31st 13, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Ursula Schrader
Looking for fabric...

"Sally Swindells" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
At the bottom of the 'cat fabric' page there is a red blob that you...
Forum: Quilting May 30th 13, 07:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Ursula Schrader
Looking for fabric...

"Sally Swindells" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
Anything here? (UK)

http://www.contentedcat.co.uk/

Sally...
Forum: Quilting May 29th 13, 10:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Ursula Schrader
Looking for fabric...

"Trish Brown" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Ursula Schrader wrote:
Hello all,

does any of you know of a fabric with...
Forum: Quilting May 28th 13, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Ursula Schrader
Looking for fabric...

Hello all,

does any of you know of a fabric with cat motifs which cover an area of
about 4 inches/10 cm square? I'm looking for a new 'centrepiece' for a quilt
for DD. I had planned to make her...
Forum: Quilting May 17th 13, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Ursula Schrader
Where to stay in London?

"Monique in TX" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Does anyone have any recommendations of a decent, simple, place to stay in
London that doesn't...
Forum: Quilting April 27th 13, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Ursula Schrader
I'm BBBAAACCCKKKKKK!!!! ((OT/OT)

"Butterfly-Wings" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
DD had unexpected surgery so I've been quite busy playing "nurse" as she
is...
Forum: Quilting February 27th 13, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Ursula Schrader
OT - Tristan's latest quote....

"Jo Gibson" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Today Tristan asked me, "Mama, did you sew me?"
I replied, "No, I had Dada's help to make you....
Forum: Quilting February 16th 13, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Ursula Schrader
Happy VD to me

"Polly Esther" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I wuz my Valentine. I've know for quite a while that my beloved favorite
'go-to' sm was...
Forum: Quilting February 13th 13, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Ursula Schrader
Sofa cushions question

"Polly Esther" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Don't be much concerned with exact size. Many stuffings available here
and she can surely...
Forum: Quilting February 11th 13, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Ursula Schrader
Sofa cushions question

"Polly Esther" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I am thinking that you are speaking of what's called a 'throw' pillow or
'toss' pillow -...
Forum: Quilting February 11th 13, 10:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Ursula Schrader
Sofa cushions question

Hello all,

I'm planning to make a sofa cushion for a friend in the US and since I don't
want to go broke from the postal fees, I plan to give her only the cover. Of
course I have to know what...
Forum: Quilting February 7th 13, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Ursula Schrader
Operating machinery

Oh yes, poor Polly! BTDT, too, though with an industrial machine in my early
twens (or whatever you call that). Yes, the faster the machine and the more
power it has... :-(

"Pat S"...
Forum: Quilting January 8th 13, 10:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Ursula Schrader
Postcards to my son for his 3rd birthday?

"Janner" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Didn't you
have your share of trouble with your local quilting club?

Oh...
Forum: Quilting January 7th 13, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Ursula Schrader
Postcards to my son for his 3rd birthday?

"Janner" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
On 06/01/13 09:04, Ursula Schrader wrote:

"Janner"...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 136