Showing results 1 to 25 of 272
Search took 1.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nancy
Forum: Needlework July 21st 11, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Nancy
For Ellice, Donna et al around DC

On Jul 20, 11:26*am, Gillian Murray wrote:
My heart goes out to you guys..it looks as if you will be sizzling!!

Forum: Needlework July 15th 11, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By Nancy
time for a round of "what are you reading"

On Jul 15, 9:33*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 7/15/11 9:07 AM, Nancy wrote: Currently reading "Nothing Daunted" by Dorothy
Wickenden, editor of the New Yorker. *It's...
Forum: Needlework July 15th 11, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 30
Posted By Nancy
time for "what are you stitching"

On Jul 15, 8:36*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Not what I should be working on and will get back to on Monday - a round
robin for a group I'm involved with on FB. All I need to...
Forum: Needlework July 15th 11, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By Nancy
time for a round of "what are you reading"

Currently reading "Nothing Daunted" by Dorothy
Wickenden, editor of the New Yorker. It's the
story of two women, one her grandmother, who
go to teach in a small school in rural northwestern
Colorado...
Forum: Needlework July 6th 11, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By Nancy
OHO! It's birthday time again!

On Jul 5, 12:54*pm, "Joan E." wrote:
Today is Pat P's special day, so get your voices warmed up, people!

Happy birthday to yoooouuuu,
Happy birthday to...
Forum: Needlework June 26th 11, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
Posted By Nancy
Baptism gown done!

On Jun 25, 4:44*pm, "Joan E." wrote:
I finished crocheting the baptism gown Wed. night and today I made the
underslip and added the final touches. *Just in...
Forum: Needlework June 23rd 11, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Nancy
Photos of some Progress

On Jun 22, 3:01*pm, "Ellice K." wrote:
Hi All,

Apologies for anyone double messaged 'cause of the RCTNP message. *But,
letting the crew know I finally uploaded a few...
Forum: Needlework June 11th 11, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 36
Posted By Nancy
What are you stitching

On Jun 10, 10:26*am, "Ellice K." wrote:

I did "cowboys" one year for DS. With his best buddies MiMi and Dan in
attendance. Hayrides in the John Deere cart and pony...
Forum: Needlework June 7th 11, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 36
Posted By Nancy
What are you stitching

On Jun 7, 9:29*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Me - I found this tiny Ink Circles chart - it was the address label from
when I won one of her door prizes. I'm stitching with a...
Forum: Needlework May 28th 11, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Nancy
Someone's birthday tomorrow!!!

On May 27, 11:33*am, "Joan E." wrote:
Being the good girl I am, I am taking Karen's advice and wishing her
an early birthday wish since I won't be on the 'puter...
Forum: Needlework May 21st 11, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Nancy
Off On The Yellow Brick Road

On May 21, 5:55*am, Tia Mary wrote:

* * Wish us well and send "good stuff" for us to have a safe trip.
CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary

Have a safe trip and I look...
Forum: Needlework May 17th 11, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Nancy
New pics on RCTNP

On May 16, 6:59*pm, "Joan E." wrote:
On May 14, 3:07*pm, Nancy wrote:

I finally got around to posting some
pics of some ornaments (Xmas
Forum: Needlework May 14th 11, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Nancy
New pics on RCTNP

I finally got around to posting some
pics of some ornaments (Xmas
and Halloween), a bookmark
(awaiting finally finishing) and my
recent finish of Laura Perin's Winter
Winds on RCTNP.

Winter Winds...
Forum: Needlework May 2nd 11, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Nancy
Quickie Celebrations report

On May 2, 8:49*am, "Margaret St. John"
On 2011-04-30, bobbieviorritto wrote:

On 4/30/2011 7:07 AM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Forum: Needlework April 17th 11, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Nancy
bored and can't stitch to with the ADD TV watching

On Apr 16, 6:04*pm, "Ellice K." wrote:
On 4/16/11 4:13 PM, in article
, "Nancy"

Forum: Needlework April 16th 11, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Nancy
bored and can't stitch to with the ADD TV watching

On Apr 15, 8:28*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
as DH and DS are switching hockey and baseball to an extant that I can't
concentrate....

so reading the "strange" news

Forum: Needlework April 2nd 11, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 24
Posted By Nancy
Chihuly at the de Yound

On Apr 1, 8:42*pm, "Ellice K." wrote:
On 3/31/11 5:39 PM, in article ,

" wrote:
Depends on...
Forum: Needlework March 26th 11, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Nancy
Someone else's birthday (tomorrow)!!!

On Mar 25, 11:32*am, "Joan E." wrote:
It's a little early but, since I probably won't be online tomorrow,
here goes:

Happy Birthday to you,
Haaappy...
Forum: Needlework March 23rd 11, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
Posted By Nancy
Some good reads

On Mar 23, 7:45*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 3/22/11 5:18 PM, Susan Hartman wrote:

On 3/22/2011 3:18 PM, Lucille wrote:

So did I. Just finished one by Faye...
Forum: Needlework March 23rd 11, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
Posted By Nancy
Some good reads

On Mar 22, 2:41*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 3/22/11 2:28 PM, Ellice K. wrote:

Also, got "The Distant Hours" finally - but haven't read it yet, but am
looking...
Forum: Needlework March 22nd 11, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
Posted By Nancy
Some good reads

On Mar 22, 8:54*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Petty magic but Camille DeAngelis - Beldames (white witches) in a small
town in NJ with lots of WWII deering do

Trail of Ink...
Forum: Needlework March 4th 11, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Nancy
OT I ggot a job!

On Mar 4, 8:37*am, "Margaret St. John"
On 2011-03-04, Margaret St. John wrote:

Odd there was an entire post here, that...
Forum: Needlework March 2nd 11, 03:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 21
Posted By Nancy
Prize Winner

On Mar 1, 5:18*pm, Sharon wrote:
I'm so thrilled - I won 1st prize in my category for Mermaids of the
Deep Blue by Mirabilia at the local Needlework Show. *It can be seen
Forum: Needlework March 1st 11, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By Nancy
This years Christmas Ornament

On Mar 1, 10:35*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 2/28/11 3:24 PM, in article
, "Nancy"

Forum: Needlework February 28th 11, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By Nancy
This years Christmas Ornament

On Feb 28, 3:24*pm, Nancy wrote: