Looking for recommendations for painting on glass and other mediumsand supplies needed by Starshine
Greetings, I am looking for the best supplies for painting on glass, CDs / DVDs, rocks and other mediums. I am new to all of this. For reference, here are a few YouTube videos of what I am interested in doing. In the description section of these YouTube videos, materials are listed. However they...
Yesterday 03:47 PM
by Starshine Go to last post
0 1 Glass