Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kirsten Watson
Forum: Yarn December 18th 11, 12:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Kirsten Watson
Darn it!

In article ,
Joy Beeson wrote:
It would appear that there are enough lurkers on this newsgroup to
hold a conversation...
Forum: Yarn May 13th 11, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Kirsten Watson
knitting socks

In article ,
Jennym wrote:
=A0It depends on what your shoes are like. I quite like thicker socks, bu=
Forum: Yarn May 6th 11, 08:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Kirsten Watson
knitting socks

In article ,
Jennym wrote:
Hello all

I'm trying to teach myself how to knit socks and I'm getting on...
Forum: Yarn February 20th 11, 10:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By Kirsten Watson
Dennis aka Spikedriver

In article ,
jan wrote:
If you have been posted or lurked on RCTY for a year or more, you will
likely...
Forum: Yarn January 2nd 11, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Kirsten Watson
finished another knitted chair seat cover

In article ,
Laura Conrad wrote:

Pictures and details at:

http://serpentpublications.org/laymusic/?p=2649

Beautiful :) Thanks for sharing
Forum: Yarn January 2nd 11, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By Kirsten Watson
Looking for a pattern

In article ,
NDJoan wrote:
Hi all!
A few of you might recognize this request, since I first...
Forum: Yarn December 14th 10, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Kirsten Watson
Olwyn Mary - RIP 12/01/10

In article ,
Fran wrote:
Just an FYI - Olwyn Mary passed unexpected on 12/01/10.

I'm very sorry to hear that, she will...
Forum: Yarn November 10th 10, 09:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 24
Posted By Kirsten Watson
Anyone working on anything?

In article , Irondale wrote:
My name is Donna, 2 kids all grown up and on their on and
I'm
single (hate the word divorce!)

Hi Donna, nice to...
Forum: Yarn November 8th 10, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 24
Posted By Kirsten Watson
Anyone working on anything?

In article ,
Linda D. wrote:
I just finished the Kimono Shawl designed by Cheryl Oberle. If you
are on...
Forum: Yarn November 7th 10, 06:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 24
Posted By Kirsten Watson
Anyone working on anything?

In article ,
Olwyn.Mary wrote:
I am mostly busy sewing, making some fall and winter clothes, but the
asthma has subsided enough that I...
Forum: Yarn October 20th 10, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 1
Posted By Kirsten Watson
Spinning

Dear everyone

I have recently taken up spinning. I'm still very excited about this
move, and very pleased to discover that it's not eating into my
knitting/crochet time as much as I thought. I'm...
Forum: Yarn September 7th 10, 07:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 20
Posted By Kirsten Watson
Where have all the knitters gone ?

In article ,
mirjam wrote:

=A0Sometimes I do, but not these ones. These ones are rather fancy and
Forum: Yarn September 5th 10, 07:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 20
Posted By Kirsten Watson
Where have all the knitters gone ?

On 9/3/2010 8:41 PM, mirjam wrote:
I'm still here, I just read more than I post, sorry! Currently knitting
fingerless gloves for a friend,

Kirsten
Fingerless mittens are very useful and...
Forum: Yarn September 2nd 10, 08:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 20
Posted By Kirsten Watson
Where have all the knitters gone ?

In article ,
mirjam wrote:
No knitters no crocheters no weavers ?
where have you all gone ?
maybe we...
Forum: Yarn April 14th 08, 07:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 28
Posted By Kirsten Watson
new crochet fans!

In article ,
Mary Fisher wrote:

"Kirsten Watson" wrote in message...
Forum: Yarn April 14th 08, 07:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 28
Posted By Kirsten Watson
new crochet fans!

In article sSiMj.1299$ob2.749@trndny07,
Carey N. wrote:

"Kirsten Watson" wrote in message
bit of snippage
than girls at sewing), we also did woodwork,...
Forum: Yarn April 12th 08, 10:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 28
Posted By Kirsten Watson
new crochet fans!

In article ,
Mary Fisher wrote:

Spouse was a 'craft, design, technology' teacher for many years. Cooking
wasn't taught...
Forum: Yarn February 4th 08, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 8
Posted By Kirsten Watson
Shrug with sleeves

In article ,
wrote:
On Feb 4, 4:18=A0am, Mary wrote:
I was poking through the web...
Forum: Yarn April 4th 07, 09:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 0
Posted By Kirsten Watson
Doll measurement chart

I know someone asked about doll measurements a while ago, so as I just
ran across this sizing chart, I thought I'd pass it on:

http://www.morrisseyagency.com/dolls/sizechart.html

It's not...
Forum: Yarn March 28th 07, 08:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 21
Posted By Kirsten Watson
boy's knitting

In article ,
enigma wrote:
what kinds of things do the boys in your classes enjoy? i
know scarves are 'easy', but they tend to be...
Forum: Yarn March 24th 07, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 18
Posted By Kirsten Watson
Felting soap

In article ,
Georgia wrote:
Am I the only one who can't figure out why one would want felted soap? THere
must be a gap in my...
Forum: Yarn March 20th 07, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 30
Posted By Kirsten Watson
a *sweater/gansey* 'thread"

In article ,
YarnWright wrote:
whatchoo working on?

A jade green cardigan, knit in 4ply, one piece to the armholes,
stocking stitch. It's...
Forum: Yarn March 19th 07, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 5
Posted By Kirsten Watson
a *mitten/glove/fingerless-glove* thread

In article ,
Purplenova wrote:
Just got a thumb left to do an a pair of 'fetching' mitts from knitty.com
and I'm...
Forum: Yarn March 19th 07, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 38
Posted By Kirsten Watson
Do you belong ot Knit or Crochet and why?

In article ,
Katherine wrote:

I love being part of a knitting group. My mother was my mentor, and
she
was terrific....
Forum: Yarn February 28th 07, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 36
Posted By Kirsten Watson
My comment about 6 inches

In article 0TVAh.3899$Aa5.2021@trnddc01,
DAB Buckeye wrote:
I remember as a kid of about 10 we used to wear pants under our uniform
jumpers in the winter...we were not allowed...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25