In Search of doll pattern from CS&CC 1987 by Shimmering Sally
I've been looking for the body pattern for the "Vintage 1987 Emma Louise and Elizabeth Anne Cloth Dolls with Cross Stitch Faces- a Mail Order Magazine Pattern" which was from Cross Stitch & Country Crafts Magazine edited by Karen Strauss. One of the earlier posts from this group said Karen was...
Today 02:44 AM
by BabyBoomer Go to last post
7 1,534 Needlework
Embroidery digitizer wanted by [email protected]
On Friday, November 7, 1997 at 1:00:00 PM UTC+5, wrote: Design Express, located in the Phoenix Metro Area, is a custom embroidery business with 17 years in the industry. We are looking for a full time digitizer experienced in condensed format. We use Melco EDS...
Yesterday 09:56 PM
by The Real Bev Go to last post
3 22 Sewing
Tajima embroidery by [email protected]
On Saturday, August 31, 1996 at 12:00:00 PM UTC+5, Cpt Dondo wrote: I am looking for a way to convert computer graphics files to Tajima computer controlled embroidery machine files. Any ideas on either commercial or public domain software that can do that? Hi I Am Embroidery Digitizer...
Yesterday 07:45 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 7 Sewing