Showing results 1 to 25 of 432
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kalera
Forum: Beads August 28th 07, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 14
Posted By Kalera
What I was up to today

Thanks you guys!!! :D :D :D

Jerri, it's not terribly hard! You need a dapping set (for flaring the
tubing) and you have to anneal the metal first to soften it, and you
also need a small brass...
Forum: Glass August 28th 07, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 2
Posted By Kalera
hydrogen/oxygen mix - help?

Are you considering purchasing a Watertorch unit or something similar? I
was in contact with someone for a while who was supposed to set me up
with a rental unit so I could test it out on my torch,...
Forum: Beads August 28th 07, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 14
Posted By Kalera
What I was up to today

I went to Harbor Freight today to get a tubing cutter, and a box of
copper washers caught my eye... so I snagged it and have been playing
with riveting and coring beads for the last two hours! I'm...
Forum: Beads August 28th 07, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 18
Posted By Kalera
wedding jewellery

Wow, the bracelet is amazing!!! I love the other pieces too, but the
bracelet is just drop-dead stunning!

Shirley Shone wrote:
I have just finished making the jewellery I shall be wearing for my...
Forum: Beads August 27th 07, 07:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Kalera
OT - Update on me, busy with animal rescue

They are wonderful babies and I feel blessed to have them in my life...
they bring me more joy than I ever would have guessed! I am considering
volunteering with the Humane Society to be a foster...
Forum: Beads August 26th 07, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Kalera
I has to pimp my sister's beads!

Thanks Kandice! She's really coming along... she's been working on her
encasing lately and I really like what she did with...
Forum: Beads August 26th 07, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By Kalera
Hello

Hi Nicole!

Nicole wrote:
Hi everyone, I thought I would introduce myself. I'm new to the group
and new to beading. I'm still trying to work out exactly what it is I
want to do with beads but...
Forum: Beads August 26th 07, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 15
Posted By Kalera
Hi There from Canada......

Hi Heather!

-kalera

Heather wrote:
Like Nicole, I am pretty new to beading, but I have been lurking on this
group for months and am constantly in awe of the amazing things that you
do. I...
Forum: Beads August 26th 07, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Kalera
OT- spam

Unfortunately, I'm not familiar enough with Google to help with that. :(

Patti wrote:
On Aug 21, 5:35 pm, "Mystified One" wrote:
When I see them I block the sender.

Forum: Beads August 26th 07, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By Kalera
OT- spam

Sadly, there's nothing we can do about it. That guy is spamming every
newsgroup I'm on. :(

-Kalera

Patti wrote:
Why are we getting spammed with this Persecution crap? Can we delete
these...
Forum: Beads August 26th 07, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By Kalera
AD - Fairy Forest beads and more

Kandice, Fairy Forest is AMAZING!

-Kalera

Kandice Seeber wrote:
Good morning, everyone - I hope you're having a great weekend!

I have a bead set up on auction today - a set of small rounds...
Forum: Beads August 26th 07, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Kalera
OT - Update on me, busy with animal rescue

OK I hit send too soon, LOL! I was also going to say that I know exactly
what you mean, with the cats... we have two new kittens because a stray
had a litter in the trailers in the lot behind us,...
Forum: Beads August 26th 07, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Kalera
OT - Update on me, busy with animal rescue

Hey dollface! Nice to see you around. :)

-Kalera

Jenn/Jalynne wrote:
It's been a while since I've posted an update of any substance, hasn't it?
well, I"ve not been doing a lot of beading...
Forum: Beads August 26th 07, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 13
Posted By Kalera
This arrived from Etsy...

I love it! It really does look like a chameleon, too.

Just imagine this guy was purple:

http://www.screameleons.com/Portals/_Screameleons/images/default/slash1.jpg

Forum: Beads August 26th 07, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Kalera
AD (not mine) Kalera and Breezy's new beads

Aw thank you, Kandice! :)

-Kalera

Kandice Seeber wrote:
Mmmm
The "Spice Cove" set just kills me!
Forum: Beads August 26th 07, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Kalera
AD (not mine) Kalera and Breezy's new beads

Thanks, Patti! :)

-Kalera

Patti wrote:
I just came from Kalera's website and she and Breezy have a great
selection of new beads. I yielded to temptation and bought a set.
Check it out if you...
Forum: Beads August 26th 07, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By Kalera
New Gallery Pages

Congratulations to Caesar!

Bonnie is ADORABLE. I don't understand the whole "yard dog" thing. Why
waste a perfectly good dog like that? I mean, Nikko is outside most of
the time, but that's his...
Forum: Beads August 26th 07, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Kalera
New Topic - Pricing & Sales Poll

Sterling wrote:
Ok guys... I have a poll for you guys with the responses benefiting the
jewelry newbies. Anyone game?

I don't make jewelry so I don't know how helpful my answers will be,...
Forum: Beads August 20th 07, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Kalera
HALP! Sooz!

YAYYYYYY!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Dr. Sooz wrote:
On Aug 2, 9:45 am, Beckibead wrote:
On Jul 31, 8:55 pm, Kalera wrote:

Forum: Beads August 20th 07, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Kalera
AD: I has to pimp my sister's beads!

My sister has started selling her beads... of course I'm proud and have
to share! She has them on eBay and Justbeads... this set is my...
Forum: Beads August 1st 07, 04:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Kalera
HALP! Sooz!

I have her snail addy and phone #, but I don't use the phone and I
didn't want her to have to go another week or until whenever my mail
gets there for her to figure out that I'm NOT ignoring...
Forum: Beads July 31st 07, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By Kalera
HALP! Sooz!

I think my emails aren't getting through to Sooz... would someone who is
in touch with her let her know??? I weep!

Thanks!

-Kalera
Forum: Glass July 16th 07, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 41
Posted By Kalera
As requested

Well, I got nothing new for ya then. ;) Pretty much if you understand
the basic chemistry behind the color reactions, you can predict them
pretty well.

Lauri Levanto wrote:
Kalera wrote:
read...
Forum: Glass July 15th 07, 08:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 41
Posted By Kalera
Stained Glass and similar Groups ?

****, honey, I'm just happy there are more posts right now than there
have been in the last three months! I was taking the heat off in the
river for a while, so I didn't realize there was so much...
Forum: Glass July 15th 07, 08:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 41
Posted By Kalera
As requested

read Bullseye's tech tips

once you understand the basics of glass chemistry, which they provide
more concisely than any resource before ever has (unless I have missed
some, which is of course...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 432