Showing results 1 to 25 of 55
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ILovemyDoggie.
Forum: Yarn November 2nd 16, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By ILovemyDoggie.
Unger Fluffy Yarn

On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 5:18:29 PM UTC-5, Susan Barra wrote:
I am looking for Unger Fluffy yarn color 419. I started a project only to run out of yarn. I'm not terribly worried about dye...
Forum: Yarn June 15th 09, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By ILovemyDoggie.
digger and 4 wheel drive motor patterns

wendykt wrote:
can any one help,ive been searching for ages for my dear mum,she wants a
digger/jcb knitting pattern and any sort of 4x4 motor,like a landrover,ive
tried drawing it on graph...
Forum: Yarn June 12th 09, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 3
Posted By ILovemyDoggie.
five minute chocolate cake

Olwyn Mary wrote:
I got this one from a friend. He said he used slightly less sugar,
therefore so did I, and he used raisins not chocolate chips. I didn't
have any choc. chips on hand, so I...
Forum: Yarn October 20th 08, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By ILovemyDoggie.
I got a question about a pattern.

Thanks guys.
I went into Bev's site last night & ask her. And she said that I need
to lower down the lenght of the foot to either 5 or 6. And she thought
my size 3 foot was dainty. LOL. I told her...
Forum: Yarn April 2nd 08, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 19
Posted By ILovemyDoggie.
How is everyone

Bernadette wrote:
On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 06:44:19 -0700, mirjam wrote:

You are ever so kind ,
mirjam

Not really Mirjam, I just feel I owe so much for the loving...
Forum: Yarn December 9th 07, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By ILovemyDoggie.
Projects

Katherine wrote:
On Dec 8, 12:03 am, "Georgia" wrote:
I have a drawing final on Tuesday. I ripped out the bad-gauge vertical
stripe knee sock, and am starting over, when...
Forum: Yarn July 5th 07, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 16
Posted By ILovemyDoggie.
Did someone mention...

spampot wrote:
...Addi needles for lace? I thought I saw a mention of it but can't
find it (that may of course be due to the migraine drugs). I ask
because I think I mentioned trying to make...
Forum: Yarn May 3rd 07, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By ILovemyDoggie.
I need someone to explain how to use a one circular needle to make a sock.

suzee wrote:
ILovemyDoggie. wrote:

Pascale wrote:
ILovemyDoggie. a écrit :
Please help me undestand how to do a one circular needle sock or can
some one tell me how in the...
Forum: Yarn May 2nd 07, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Pascale wrote:
ILovemyDoggie. a écrit :
Please help me undestand how to do a one circular needle sock or can
some one tell me how in the simpliest way possible how to do a 4 dpns
Forum: Yarn May 2nd 07, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 6
Posted By ILovemyDoggie.
I need someone to explain how to use a one circular needle to make a sock.

Please help me undestand how to do a one circular needle sock or can
some one tell me how in the simpliest way possible how to do a 4 dpns
pattern. Not a 5 dpns pattern. I don't have another set of...
Forum: Yarn April 30th 07, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 15
Posted By ILovemyDoggie.
Cabling without Cable Needle (C4B)

Bernadette wrote:
Vintage Purls wrote:

On Apr 30, 9:29 am, "Bernadette" wrote:
I'm doing a cable jumper at the moment and it is a nuisance when the
cable...
Forum: Yarn April 8th 07, 06:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 1
Posted By ILovemyDoggie.
Do any one know of a good fair aisle blanket pattern.

Do any one know of a good fair aisle blanket pattern? If there is a
chart, I hope it has the direction with it.
Tia.
Pam-Doggirl3
My...
Forum: Yarn March 28th 07, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 24
Posted By ILovemyDoggie.
Men Knit?

Spike Driver wrote:
http://www.unconfinedmind.com/RMKTrailer.mov

Please check this out and let me know what you think.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
I think it great that men knits. B/c...
Forum: Yarn March 19th 07, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 19
Posted By ILovemyDoggie.
How to repair a missed slip stitch

hesira wrote:
On Mar 19, 2:22 pm, (I love my doggie) wrote:
Hersira,
Try taking a crochet needle and pull it up with that.
Pam-Doggirl3

Thanks, Pam.

I do know...
Forum: Yarn March 19th 07, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

hesira wrote:
On Mar 19, 2:22 pm, (I love my doggie) wrote:
Hersira,
Try taking a crochet needle and pull it up with that.
Pam-Doggirl3

Thanks, Pam.

I do know...
Forum: Yarn March 19th 07, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 1
Posted By ILovemyDoggie.
I got a page up not with all kind of crochet & knitting listing.

Correction on my crochet & knitting group page its
http://community.webtv.net/Iloveyorkies/SugarsGifs/
Pam-Doggirl3
My site:
http://community.webtv.net/doggirl3/Doggirl3sList/
A Braille Learning...
Forum: Yarn March 19th 07, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 1
Posted By ILovemyDoggie.
I got a page up not with all kind of crochet & knitting listing.

I got you guy down on it but it the newsgroup msn discussion verison.
Not the google groups verison. But it is the same exact group.

Here is where you can see...
Forum: Yarn March 19th 07, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 0
Posted By ILovemyDoggie.
I got a page up not with all kind of crochet & knitting listing.

I got you guy down on it but it the newsgroup msn discussion verison.
Not the google groups verison. But it is the same exact group.

Here is where you can see...
Forum: Yarn March 16th 07, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 29
Posted By ILovemyDoggie.
New to your group

Bricore wrote:
I'll try this again. I thought I posted a reply but it looks like I
didn't.. Sorry, I am new to the google group thing (I am used to
yahoo's tho.)

I spin anything I can get...
Forum: Yarn March 16th 07, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 29
Posted By ILovemyDoggie.
New to your group

Bricore wrote:
I'll try this again. I thought I posted a reply but it looks like I
didn't.. Sorry, I am new to the google group thing (I am used to
yahoo's tho.)

I spin anything I can get...
Forum: Yarn March 15th 07, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By ILovemyDoggie.
Hey I got some good news I wanted to tell you. Sorry for it not being Crochet or knitted related.

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Congratulation ,,, did you make any of her clothes ?
mirjam
ail.com wrote:

The good news is that my niece Kayla & her cheerleading team the
TumbleBeez won...
Forum: Yarn March 15th 07, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By ILovemyDoggie.
Hey I got some good news I wanted to tell you. Sorry for it not being Crochet or knitted related.

The good news is that my niece Kayla & her cheerleading team the
TumbleBeez won Second Place in a nation competition in Florida. They
represented Sparkman schools that is in Alabama. I always told...
Forum: Yarn March 14th 07, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 29
Posted By ILovemyDoggie.
New to your group

Bricore wrote:
Hello! I am new to your group. I am not sure just how to work this
group (post messages and get them just yet.) I THINK I am posting a
message but I could be wrong..lol..

Forum: Yarn March 14th 07, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 38
Posted By ILovemyDoggie.
Do you belong ot Knit or Crochet and why?

DAB wrote:
Shillelagh wrote:
"DAB" Buckeye wrote in message
What I like the most is seeing how others knit...hold their needles
Forum: Yarn March 7th 07, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By ILovemyDoggie.
Do anyone know how to convert this knitting instruction into a crochet pattern.

Stella Fenley wrote:
Row 1 single crochet .
Row 2 single crochet.
Row 3 single crochet.
Row 4 single crochet 3,* chain 1,single crochet 2 together,single crochet 6;
repeat from* ,end...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 55