Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dennis
Forum: Yarn July 29th 07, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 7
Posted By Dennis
Crochet Patterns

Thanks for the very friendly offer, but I have a ton of books and
magazines on crochet and knitting.
Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

On Jul 28, 9:16 pm, Shannon wrote:
I have...
Forum: Yarn October 29th 06, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Dennis
Is the group ok?

I can not get the newstgroup rcty through my isp?

Is any one having a simular problem

Hugs,
Dennis
Forum: Yarn August 25th 06, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By Dennis
I am still here, knitting and crocheting.

Aaron,

I am in the motel tonight and will be home Monday, I will set down
then and read this, and I will respond.

I hope to have more time for the sheath then,

Yes the gansey had cables but, the...
Forum: Yarn August 25th 06, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 9
Posted By Dennis
I am still here, knitting and crocheting.

Katherine,

There is a definate learning curve. I have played with them some will
let you know my final view. I feel I should give them at least a year
before I make any definate you judgement, yay...
Forum: Yarn July 1st 06, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Dennis
It is too hot!

It is too hot to knit, so it must be frogging weather. 2000 ++ stitches
last night including 50 cable crosses. Oh, well, it is only half...
Forum: Yarn July 1st 06, 06:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 13
Posted By Dennis
Wah! X-( about one of Stahmann's faroese shawls...

Noreen,

I prefer charts. It all what you learned with I guess.

Its kind of like riding a bike. The more you ride the better you get.

No Noreen, you can not swear at me. :)

Hugs & God...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6