Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cara1158
Forum: Needlework September 4th 13, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 82
Posted By cara1158
Floss Organizing System ??

On Sunday, July 21, 2013 3:06:54 AM UTC-4, Damazinah wrote:
Cindi, how do you keep the bags from sliding down in the box? I did the same for a while, but went back to th erings because the bags...
Forum: Needlework May 31st 13, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By cara1158
Stitch? and other XS Pattern-Making

Is Stitch still in existence? I just tried to download it (from http://people.dsv.su.se/~henrikbe/stitch/) but it did not install. In fact, no installation or .exe files seem to be there at all....
Forum: Needlework May 31st 13, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By cara1158
Dr. Seuss Cross Stitch

On Thursday, May 30, 2013 11:52:39 AM UTC-4, Joan Erickson wrote:
On 5/29/2013 8:18 PM, cara1158 wrote:

Hello,

I've lurked in this group for a very long time. Only posted a few...
Forum: Needlework May 30th 13, 03:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 82
Posted By cara1158
Floss Organizing System ??

I know this is a super-old thread but I'm jumping into it anyway.

I used to use the bobbins which were great for space-saving but frankly a PITA to sit there winding them. Now I use the Floss Away...
Forum: Needlework May 30th 13, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By cara1158
Dr. Seuss Cross Stitch

Hello,

I've lurked in this group for a very long time. Only posted a few times, sorry. :-) I'm searching for a Dr. Seuss cross stitch pattern, specifically one from his book "Oh The Places You'll...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5