Showing results 1 to 25 of 68
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joan E.[_2_]
Forum: Needlework December 7th 11, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By Joan E.[_2_]
Quiet???? and Christmas stuff

I just realized today that I hadn't gotten any posts for awhile!
Sooo, thinking maybe Google was messing something up, I checked. Only
about 15 messages in the last 2 weeks!!!! Everyone must be...
Forum: Needlework December 7th 11, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By Joan E.[_2_]
not off topic - look at what they're using blending filament for

On Dec 7, 6:08*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

(btw, we've survived the whole boyfriend thing with out much fuss)

Whew! One down, ??? to go! LOL Good luck!

Joan
Forum: Needlework November 28th 11, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Joan E.[_2_]
OT - Orkney weather

On Nov 25, 3:48*pm, wrote:
On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 18:06:50 +0000, Bruce wrote:

Video of one of the island ferries taken yesterday
Forum: Needlework November 25th 11, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Joan E.[_2_]
Montpelier show

On Nov 23, 7:20*am, Karen C in Calif wrote:
Joan E. wrote:
IIRC, I *think* the composer was Ravel.

You're a librarian, look it up! *;)

I did! :)
Forum: Needlework November 22nd 11, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Joan E.[_2_]
Montpelier show

On Nov 21, 9:17*am, Tia Mary wrote:

* * I remember a show from MASH where the patient, who was a well known
concert pianist, had lost his right hand. *Charles (the snooty
Forum: Needlework November 17th 11, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Posted By Joan E.[_2_]
wouldn't necessarily stitch this

On Nov 16, 5:20*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
but it did make me laugh

http://www.abcstitch.com/optioncart/image.php?id=731660&ret=http://ww....

Me too! If the person I...
Forum: Needlework October 24th 11, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By Joan E.[_2_]
Charts that made me smile

On Oct 24, 5:11*pm, "Mavia" wrote:

That one, just saying...'Working to support my addiction.' * with the needle
and floss around it might work.

Hmmm. That might just...
Forum: Needlework October 24th 11, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By Joan E.[_2_]
Charts that made me smile

On Oct 22, 7:28*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

OK - Who's next!!!!

This one caught my eye
http://needleshow.com/cgi-bin/detailc.pl?537-ffsM04-08

Labor of Love Designs had a...
Forum: Needlework October 24th 11, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By Joan E.[_2_]
Charts that made me smile

On Oct 22, 7:28*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
I don't think I'm ordering anything.

I'm surprised you didn't list this...
Forum: Needlework October 17th 11, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Joan E.[_2_]
(OT) Need a laugh?????

On Oct 16, 7:57*am, Karen C in Calif wrote:
Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
If you think education is difficult,
try being stupid!!

Or being a man.

Why do they NEVER believe...
Forum: Needlework October 17th 11, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 19
Posted By Joan E.[_2_]
hello - so what is everyone up to

On Oct 15, 7:15*pm, "Ellice K." wrote:

Very nice, Joan! *Also - question - do you work on Aida? *I may have a
little something for you if you do ;^)

I do! :)

Forum: Needlework October 14th 11, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 19
Posted By Joan E.[_2_]
hello - so what is everyone up to

On Oct 13, 9:15*am, Karen C in Calif wrote:

Ooooh, you know I like turquoise! *Can I borrow the pattern when you're
done with it?

You'll have to discuss that with Cheryl!...
Forum: Needlework October 13th 11, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 19
Posted By Joan E.[_2_]
hello - so what is everyone up to

On Oct 12, 4:10*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

* sure!

Watch for it sometime next week!

Forum: Needlework October 12th 11, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 19
Posted By Joan E.[_2_]
hello - so what is everyone up to

I'm nearly finished with Earth Spirit (Northern Pines Designs)...just
the last 2 rows of the 2-sided border.

Cheryl, are you ready for this pattern? Be warned...the colors on the
pattern are much...
Forum: Needlework October 5th 11, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Joan E.[_2_]
It's someone's birthday!

Today is Liz's birthday! Therefore, I invite all of you into joining
me in song!

Happy birthday to yoooouuuu,
Happy birthday to yoooooouuuuuu,
Happy biiiirthdaaaay, deeeaaaar...
Forum: Needlework September 24th 11, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Joan E.[_2_]
Favorite stitching saying?

On Sep 23, 3:01*pm, "Mavia" wrote:

Someone sent this one to me recently:

'Sometimes I laugh so hard the tears run down my leg'

It gave me a chuckle! :)

ROTFL!!!! ...
Forum: Needlework September 23rd 11, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Joan E.[_2_]
Favorite stitching saying?

On Sep 23, 11:31*am, Liz from Humbug wrote:

Here's *short list I put together in case I need something.

Sampler Sayings

1) * * *The charm of Christmas lies in the thought...
Forum: Needlework September 23rd 11, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Joan E.[_2_]
Favorite stitching saying?

On Sep 22, 6:18*pm, Gillian Murray wrote:

I think I have always liked'

Floss goes through *needle
Needle goes though cloth.

Hm...if I took out "goes" I might be...
Forum: Needlework September 23rd 11, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Joan E.[_2_]
Favorite stitching saying?

On Sep 22, 5:57*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 14:53:19 -0700 (PDT), "Joan E."

Forum: Needlework September 22nd 11, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Joan E.[_2_]
Favorite stitching saying?

On Sep 22, 9:18*am, Karen C in Calif wrote:
Joan E. wrote:
I'm working on a small project which has an opening about 1 1/4" x 2
1/5". *I'm looking for something interesting...
Forum: Needlework September 21st 11, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Joan E.[_2_]
Favorite stitching saying?

I'm working on a small project which has an opening about 1 1/4" x 2
1/5". I'm looking for something interesting to stitch in there. I
guess it doesn't necessarily have to be stitching related, so...
Forum: Needlework September 20th 11, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By Joan E.[_2_]
Totally OT..a shock!

On Sep 18, 6:57*pm, Gillian Murray wrote:

* DS answered.."Mom, somewhere she has always wanted to go to..England!".

I was a bit snowed..she has now the one week...
Forum: Needlework September 9th 11, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Joan E.[_2_]
OFF TOPIC - this just bothers me

On Sep 8, 1:55*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

Am I off base or was she just plain old foolish.

My first thought was she was high. Maybe drunk. Could be why the
young man...
Forum: Needlework September 6th 11, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Joan E.[_2_]
Finished sweater set for Naname

On Sep 5, 6:58*am, bobbieviorritto wrote:
The link to the sweater set I made for my soon to be grand daughter
Naname (means 7 seas) is at this link

Forum: Needlework August 31st 11, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Joan E.[_2_]
Questions for you experts who work with silk floss :)

On Aug 31, 2:35*am, Tia Mary wrote:

* * If you are going to frame the finished piece, you have different
options. *

Thanks for the suggestions, TM!

I forgot to mention...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 68