Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JK
Forum: Glass March 10th 08, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 51
Posted By JK
Cleaning up copper after torch firing Enamel...

wrote in message news:59d1a9cb-7cbf-4a3b-8fdb-
It would be a sad and sorry Sunday when I gave a fiddler's fart what
some halfwitted hillbilly thinks.
Have ANY of you...
Forum: Glass March 9th 08, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 51
Posted By JK
Cleaning up copper after torch firing Enamel...

" Moonraker" wrote in message

"JK" wrote in message
Forum: Glass March 8th 08, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 51
Posted By JK
Cleaning up copper after torch firing Enamel...

"JK" wrote in message

wrote in message
Forum: Glass March 6th 08, 05:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 51
Posted By JK
Cleaning up copper after torch firing Enamel...

wrote in message

es.

So was Moon right here Dennis? Are you actually banned?

--
JK...
Forum: Glass March 4th 08, 03:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 51
Posted By JK
Cleaning up copper after torch firing Enamel...

wrote in message
On Mar 2, 9:47 pm, " Moonraker" wrote:
"JK"...
Forum: Glass March 3rd 08, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 51
Posted By JK
Cleaning up copper after torch firing Enamel...

" Moonraker" wrote in message

"JK" wrote in message news:47cadb62 You're
quite...
Forum: Glass March 2nd 08, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 51
Posted By JK
Cleaning up copper after torch firing Enamel...

"Jman" wrote in message
Only cussed out those who deserved it.... (you being one of them...)
I'm pretty sure that you and your little 'pals'...
Forum: Glass March 1st 08, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 51
Posted By JK
Cleaning up copper after torch firing Enamel...

"Jman" wrote in message
Any suggestions as to the 'above' would be helpful !

Cheers,

/FC

You've pretty much cussed out everyone here that's qualified to...
Forum: Glass February 28th 08, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 38
Posted By JK
Kiln suggestion / recommendation ?

"Jman" wrote in message Wasted ! Ha !... Me thinks
not !
You responded to it, didn't you ?
It is a shame that you're not really, really old though....

Is your vendetta...
Forum: Glass February 27th 08, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 20
Posted By JK
Why this NG has sucked so bad....

"Jman" wrote in message
Glassman: "You can't complain about who's in office, if you don't
Forum: Glass February 22nd 08, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 8
Posted By JK
Where is everyone?

"JK" wrote in message

"Javahut" wrote in message

"...
Forum: Glass February 18th 08, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 8
Posted By JK
Where is everyone?

"Javahut" wrote in message

" Moonraker" wrote in message
Forum: Glass February 16th 08, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 8
Posted By JK
Where is everyone?

"Chemo the Clown" wrote in message
On Feb 14, 8:45 am, "JK" wrote:
" Moonraker"...
Forum: Glass February 14th 08, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 8
Posted By JK
Where is everyone?

" Moonraker" wrote in message
I saw you on TV the other night with the 2 brothers. I've been speechless
since...
Forum: Glass February 14th 08, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 8
Posted By JK
Where is everyone?

Geez it's like a graveyard here lately. I took a job teaching computers to
kids 1st-8th grades at a private school 45 minutes drive away. They are
spoiled, undisciplined, unruly, obnoxious, and I...
Forum: Glass January 28th 08, 05:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 0
Posted By JK
Stained Glass Books for sale

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stained-Glass-BOXES-SOLDERING-LAMPS-book-collection_W0QQitemZ130193453517QQihZ003QQcategoryZ117402QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Amazing-collection-Sta...
Forum: Glass January 28th 08, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 4
Posted By JK
Looking for a simple stained glass "football" pattern

" Moonraker" wrote in message

starter project.

Anyone have one to share?

Thanks

Forum: Glass January 27th 08, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 4
Posted By JK
Looking for a simple stained glass "football" pattern

"Rass" wrote in message
Subject line says it all... just a simple pattern of a football as a
starter...
Forum: Glass January 26th 08, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 4
Posted By JK
As Soon As I retire...

" Moonraker" wrote in message

........ everyone goes away! No one to...
Forum: Glass January 25th 08, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 4
Posted By JK
As Soon As I retire...

......... everyone goes away! No one to ask me how it feels? No one here that
I can gloat to? You folks are no fun.

--
JK Sinrod
www.MyConeyIslandMemories.com