Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Marion Bowles[_2_]
Forum: Quilting January 1st 12, 11:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Marion Bowles[_2_]
Tying up loose ends from the old year- updates needed!

In article
,
betsey wrote:

On Dec 31, 4:34*pm, "Kate T." wrote:
I got to thinking...
Forum: Quilting September 19th 10, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Marion Bowles[_2_]
new quilter

In article ,
Kate XXXXXX wrote:

On 19/09/2010 11:34, Megwen wrote:
My mother moved to be with my brother...
Forum: Quilting July 30th 10, 09:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Marion Bowles[_2_]
Waaay OT - Walking in Scotland

-
e *m *a *i *l * *: * *j *a *c *k * @ * c *a *m *p *i *n * . * m *e * . * u
*k
Jack Campin, *11 Third Street, *Newtongrange, *Midlothian EH22 4PU,
*Scotland
mobile: 07800...
Forum: Quilting June 4th 10, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Marion Bowles[_2_]
Does anybody recognize this fabric, please?

In article
,
Sartorresartus wrote:

That's lovely fabric; close but no cigar. I 'could' use it elsewhere,
but...
Forum: Quilting August 3rd 09, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 91
Posted By Marion Bowles[_2_]
OT Diet coke vs vitamins/prescriptions

In article qpBdm.214705$DP1.156082@attbi_s22,
"KJ" wrote:

The cross country track coach at our local high school strongly encourages
(mandates) his athletes give up...
Forum: Quilting February 18th 09, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 52
Posted By Marion Bowles[_2_]
What to do with quilts that have no receipent

So what do I do with all the quilts I make that really are not destined for
someone else, like baby quilts are? I've given a quilt or two to some
family and friends who've just not...
Forum: Needlework January 23rd 09, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Posted By Marion Bowles[_2_]
OT New CAt Baby Update

In article ,
Tia Mary wrote:

I have always had to put my cats into the carrier butt end first!
Even Bunnie recognized the carrier...
Forum: Quilting December 23rd 08, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By Marion Bowles[_2_]
VERY OT about gift giving

In article ,
Taria wrote:

I haven't read the other responses. Even though times were lean
I asked folks not to give clothes to my...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8